Logging 30DS?

What's a good way to log the 30 Day Shred? I've seen some people have it saved as "30DS - Level 1," but I've also seen "Circuit Training - General." When I search "30 Day Shred" nothing shows up, not in cardio or strength training. Thanks for your help! (:

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    If you have a heart rate monitor that gives you a calorie burn, then you can create your own exercise, title it 30 Day Shred Level whatever and enter the length and burn. If not, then use Circuit Training and MFP will estimate the burn for you. 30 Day Shred isn't in MFP's database of exercises, so circuit training is probably the next best thing.
  • I use circuit training its about 160 something for me.
  • heatherssister
    heatherssister Posts: 1 Member
    I wear a hrm so I create my own exercise in mfp. I burn around 250 cal on level 1. I just started a couple of days ago with this workout. My stats are 5'8" and 150. I'm trying to get down to 140.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    My HRM gave me between 150 and 180 but the Shred doesn't always keep my HR in a high enough zone for it to be totally accurate. You can use Circuit Training as a reasonable guide.
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    I don't have a hrm so I'll probably just log it as Circuit Training. Thanks everybody! :flowerforyou: