Where did you lose weight first?

Options
I was wondering and would love to know!

While losing weight.. which parts of your body did you notice slimming first?

Replies

• sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    my face and bellehhh! and now my legs.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I noticed in my upper body first -- face, shoulders, arms, and waist. However,t he tape measure told me that I was losing from my lower body, too, I just couldn't see it in the mirror as much.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    waist, bust, and tummy
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Reply, sadly boobs, and shoulders.
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My thighs and shoulders.
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Face, shoulders, chest, and waist. These d@mn thighs won't budge!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My boobs! :laugh:

Seriously though, even my SO noticed and asked me where they went. I have also noticed a difference on my stomach, and a smaller difference on my hips.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Seems I'm the opposite of everyone so far... lost it in my legs first. I look so disproportional... not very nice, lol.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Boobs :(
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Stomach, rear end, face. Legs, neck, and chest came later. Great topic post, Pretty!
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I always notice it in my FACE first. Then probably my waist, I'm an hour-glass shape, so my boobs and hips stay relatively big, those are the last places that I lose.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    my face, boobs and waist.
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i lose it evenly every where :) I'm lucky
  • phatgurll18
    phatgurll18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My waist, and belly!
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Stomach then
    Thighs then
    Hips then
    Arms then
    Face
    REPEAT! :)
  • Chrisdoc1984
    Options
    Neck, Hands & Wrists, Ankles seemed to have turned pretty boney.

Shoulders have slimmed down a bit.

Everything still around the middle for now.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Chest and arms, waistline last-- and it hardly shrank at all until I was lean everywhere else. Pain in the *kitten*, lol.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My waist, and belly!

Same here. I dropped 6" off my waist/belly in very little time... disproportionately fast to anywhere else.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I've lost 95 lb total. My highest weight was 307...

I got down to 270 and mainly noticed changes in my face and "belly roll" above the waist line.

By the time I reached 262 (pre-MFP weight) I had noticed changes in my neck/collarbone also. My husband and mom both commented that my thighs and bum had changed as well.

Once I hit 240 and lower, down to 230's and 220's, I frequently noticed my thighs and bum looking much smaller, and suddenly my "back fat" was essentially gone (poof! so weird!) and my lower abdomen/upper pubis was dramatically flatter. However, along with those positive changes I saw my arms were horrific like "bingo wings"...ugh

At the end of this summer, 220 lb, I could see a very major change in my legs (upper and lower) and my upper arms have started to get a TINY bit less flabby. Still pretty bad though ;-) I looked pear shaped from 250-220 but when I was over 250 and under 220 I look like an hourglass. Weird.

I am at 212 right now, and happy overall with the changes I've seen in my body.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Back fat went first oddly enough but im not complaining, then arms, then boobs, then waist though still have muffin top as of right now, dont even get me started on my thighs...