5"-5"5 Ladies Can you Show Results and Pics :)

Options
What do you guys eat and what exercises do you do?
Im new to this and really clueless, Im 21 years old and weigh 170 lbs. and I'm 5" and
I really want to look and feel good :) I need the help. lol

Replies

• Shreddingit84
    Options
    Im 5'4 started at almost 160 this year im 139 right now
    Friend me if you wanna see my b/a pics ;)
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Would love to see results for petite women! :)
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", you can view my b/a pics on my profile. I typically lose at around 1700 calories/day, give or take. I have a bodymedia, so my cal. goal changes daily, based on my activity. I do zumba about 3 times/week, lift 3x's/week, and maybe do the treadmill occasionally, or play with the kiddos for additional exercise. I also do zumba on the wii sometimes, but I really prefer the live classes. :) I've lost 65lb's
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Totes in for the pics & inspirations!

C'mon ladies, show us dem guns & other various body perts! =(^__^)=
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    555057_10100356977237060_680488817_n.jpg

5'4", starting weight of 138, current weight is 123.

I started working with a trainer over a year ago and it changed everything drastically, I reduced the amount of alcohol I was drinking, I logged and tried to track everything I ate, I cut back on calories and quit living by my teenage life of "eat whatever you want and never gain weight." Instead of eating out for lunch every day, I packed, I only eat about 1500 calories if I don't work out, 1700-1900 if I do work out. I run, I weight lift (pretty heavy) and I also go to hot yoga at least 3-4 times a week.

I will say I didn't start seeing results physically in my body until I started weight training. It really just helped the little pudges here and there melt off of me. My thighs got immensely smaller, my stomach became super tight, I attribute a lot of how I look today to weight lifting.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    5'3
    182 to 154 and going for around 140. I lift weights, I run, and I do Turbofire at home....just a mixture of whatever i feel like that day. I eat around 1600-1700 cals per day.

here is me at 175 and 155

90b12bd1-de6a-4a32-aa1e-cc8e3c6083d1_zpsfc1d5dc3.jpg
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started at around 185 lbs. I am currently sitting at 130 lbs, about 5 pounds lighter then in my profile pic. I owe it all to running! I have started doing yoga, pilates, and a little weight lifting to supplement my running, but when I got the most dramatic results I did practically nothing but run.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 I started at 130 and now 110. I do 30 mins of cardio machines and kettlebells 3 times a week
  • californiabella
    Options
    eb316515-02c1-4abc-a9f5-c57ce8f2c31b_zpse0d93820.jpg

okay first time posting a picture, so hopefully this shows..
    This is over a 10 week span. The first two months there weren't any visible changes obviously. The first picture was taken at the end of August before dieting or any exercise. In October, my husband and I joined our local gym. I JUST began taking MFP more seriously (yeah, I know..) so now I am logging consistently and logging everything I put in my mouth. wink.

I'm 5' at 144... my GW is 115ish. I do cardio 45-60 minutes five days a week.. strength training 60 minutes on alternate days. I eat back my exercise calories. Currently, my daily goal is 1200 but I find that I'm always hungry so that's why I make it a point to exercise more... so I can eat. Oh and be fit too. :P

I love MFP so far. Everyone on here is very supportive and motivating!
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • d4gkaige
    d4gkaige Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

I must say you all are a GREAT INSPIRTATION. I am currently 5'2. When i first started using this I was about 189 lbs. I started to be a little conscious of what I ate, drank a little less (which is probably still more then what people drink) and would hit the gym something CRAZY. I also played rugby and can contribute the intensity of the sport to getting me down to 165 lbs. However, I am about 6 weeks out of ACL surgery and have managed to put ALL but 3 lbs of the wait back on -_-. Now that I have finally been cleared to do some small gym routines, I have already lost 3 lbs just this week. Everyone's body is different but going back to tracking what im eating and doing about 25 mins of interval training mixed in with weight lifting has so far been my saving grace. I use an app called JEFIT in conjuction with the MyfitnessPal app in order to maximize my workouts. Hope this helps! And thank you Ladies for being inspiration for me! I am just getting into this app a little more and will start doing progression pictures. Friend me! Lets achieve a common goal together!
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and just turned 31. I didn't start MFP until August, when I was 210, but I had been trying to diet since January. I didn't get any real results until coming here.

I don't eat anything different than I ever did before. I still drink whole milk, I eat white bread and white rice, and I eat canned vegetables mostly. I'm on a strict budget, so buying healthier foods is out of the question. Despite that, I've lost 30 pounds. I did regain 10 pounds this past month cuz I totally overindulged on Halloween candy and pumpkin-laced baked goods (I admit it!) lol.

TL;DR - 5'2" started at 215, got down to 180, using simple calorie counting/portion control.

I tried to resize them, but it won't work for some reason. Sorry.

tumblr_mvy3li5jVs1qgrevoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvy3li5jVs1qgrevoo2_1280.jpg
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I'm half way through with my weight loss. Gained 70 pounds during my pregnancy! The picture on the left was taken about a month after I had him.

SW 203
    CW 165
    GW 150
    UGW 130

photo8b_zpsf0f7f657.jpg
  • smc864
    Options
    What do you guys eat and what exercises do you do?
    Im new to this and really clueless, Im 21 years old and weigh 170 lbs. and I'm 5" and
    I really want to look and feel good :) I need the help. lol

Add me if you want to check out my diary and get ideas! :smile:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures on here, but my before and after is in my profile pic. I'm 5'3" and in my before pic I was 165 lbs and the right pic I was about 122 lbs (right now I'm 127 lbs). It took me years (about 10 years) to lose the weight. Currently I'm focusing on more weight lifting and less cardio. I still struggle when it comes to my food choices, but I'm a lot better than I used to be (which is why it took so long to lose the weight).
    I always tell people, if you really want something, you will do anything to go after it, which I did.
  • smc864
    Options
    bump
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am a small framed 5' 2" and in my profile picture I weighed 105 . I lost 35 lbs eating 1200 calories a day and most of my exercise calories. Maintained that weight for 15 months and am now back on 1200 to get off the 5 I picked up recently. Do a lot of cardio and not as much strength training as I should! Good luck!
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    image_large.jpg
    Top pic back in February 2013 my starting point. 2nd on top taken 8/4/13, 3rd pic on 9/25 and last pic on 11/7.
    I am 5'2" Starting weight was 135, current weight is 114! 4 lbs. to go to goal weight but quite happy where I am!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    13f14a84-261e-4ad4-8779-e77edb6bd93c.jpg

First pic was around Aug 2011, second was yesterday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!