Where are you from???

Options

Replies

• Kalyn
    Kalyn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am from Logan, OH, about an hour SE of Columbus, Ohio. Lived in the same general area - Central/SE Ohio - all my life, hoping someday and my husband move to the Carolinas, because I absolutely love it there. Ohio is okay sometimes too :)
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi, Im Debbie, from Akron Ohio. lived here all of my life.....would like to go to Alaska someday though.
  • lorriebell
    Options
    HI I am fron Ajax, Ontario. 30 mins east of Toronto
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I live in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada which is a suburb of Vancouver (1/2 hr east of Vancouver).

Born and raised in Mississauga, Ontario, (just outside of Toronto), moved to beautiful Victoria, BC 9 years ago to be with my soul mate!
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Louisville, KY... great college basketball. UK and UofL - UK wildcat girl myself.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello my fitness pals!! I have lived in northeast MONTANA my whole life! I would move to another state if my husband would take me, but I know that will NEVER happen!!!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi there :flowerforyou:

I'm Chellie from Ireland :bigsmile: I grew up in Dublin but recently moved down to Tipperary :wink:
  • Riechanster
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm from Belgium ^^ (Anyone from there or the Netherlands can always email me ^^, others too offcourse)
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am from central Illinois, a small town outside Effingham to be more exact! :)
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Windsor, Canada, just over the river from Detroit!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,425 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I grew up in St. Louis, Mo then moved to Tampa, Fl in 1992. Lived here ever since and would never go back-my blood's too thin now!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I currently live n Kent, WA (Seattle area) but I was born and raised in Missouri. I've also lived in Iowa, Kansas and Illinois. I have two sisters that live in Illinois and one that lives in Missouri. I can't wait until I retire cause I'M MOVING BACK TO THE MIDWEST!!. WOOHOO!!! :bigsmile:
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am from myrtle beach, sc
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Chicago, Illinois all my live and I love it... :flowerforyou:
  • ut5299
    ut5299 Posts: 3
    Options
    Utah
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northern Minnesota and have lived in the great state of MN my entire life! :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I live in South Brunswick, New Jersey.. but work in downtown Manhattan
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    I am from Cheshire in the UK. I live quite rurally and love coming home.

I would quite like to live in Canada for some reason. Never been there so far.

I am new here so hit me with those friend requests , I need all I can get in my team.

Nick
  • prsnprincess
    Options
    Originally from Iran, but currently in Pittsburg, California! Whoda thunk it!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Tucson, AZ, then moved to Phoenix. Now I live in Little Canada, MN. It was a life-long dream to shovel snow...and I am livin' the dream!