I finally get it (picture heavy)

Options
Hey guys,
I'm Trisha I am 21 and I weigh less now than I did in 7th grade at 5'2. I have been overweight since I was in 3rd grade and have just now learned how to take care of my body and lose weight. I have finally realized today it is not about where I am at it is about how I feel, and today I feel great. So here goes anything my first success post. Anyone looking for advice look into you RMR it is where you want to start, it took me a long time to realize that 1200 Calories a day was not enough for me at 300+ lbs I was starving myself and not losing weight. A special thanks to Jacquedr for all of your help getting me starred and keeping me going.

Feel free to add me I love new friends especially those who post their thoughts!! Now what you all wanted!
Stats: SW 315 GW 165 CW 225 Height 5'9

5cb13c77-7f98-417e-b5c8-e15fc2657671_zps011dcf3c.jpg
559bcae6-cfe6-4b04-ad7c-7a8f72ee7b5f_zps6e099063.jpg
91ff8cc1-224d-4c05-867e-1b3001e4dec6_zpsa8cbf3ca.jpg

5b4500ef-73a9-4137-8c76-d66bb2eb29cc_zps2b4e7754.jpg
e0ef7e28-bb5c-4d28-a885-e14760b6b3c4_zpsdc4e79c7.jpg

hopefully these pictures work and if not if someone would fix them I'd love them forever haha.

Replies

• keeperofthezoo
    keeperofthezoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Can't see the current photos, but regardless. Good for you for making such great progress and having such a great attitude about it! get it girl!
  • TrishaAnn13
    TrishaAnn13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks anyone know how to resize them?
  • Bethie01
    Bethie01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your weight loss! You look beautiful! Question (I am new... again... to working out and eating healthy): What is RMR?
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your weight loss! You look beautiful! Question (I am new... again... to working out and eating healthy): What is RMR?

I think she means BMR
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm Trisha I am 21 and I weigh less now than I did in 7th grade at 5'2. I have been overweight since I was in 3rd grade and have just now learned how to take care of my body and lose weight. I have finally realized today it is not about where I am at it is about how I feel, and today I feel great. So here goes anything my first success post. Anyone looking for advice look into you RMR it is where you want to start, it took me a long time to realize that 1200 Calories a day was not enough for me at 300+ lbs I was starving myself and not losing weight. A special thanks to Jacquedr for all of your help getting me starred and keeping me going.

Feel free to add me I love new friends especially those who post their thoughts!! Now what you all wanted!
    Stats: SW 315 GW 165 CW 225 Height 5'9

hopefully these pictures work and if not if someone would fix them I'd love them forever haha.

Congrats on your great results.

I attempted to fix the pics but I think it is the sizing on photobucket causing the issue. Check the stickie at the top of this message board on posting pics it tells you how to resize pics there.
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you are doing wonderful!!!! Congratulations, girl!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

a) Good f'ing job.
    b) You can resize them in photobucket. If you click on the "Edit" button at the top of the page, a menu bar comes up after you select a photo, with a resize option.
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I can see the pics now !! Amazing work girl!! You should be dang proud !
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options

a) Good f'ing job.
    b) You can resize them in photobucket. If you click on the "Edit" button at the top of the page, a menu bar comes up after you select a photo, with a resize option.

thank you!!!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options
    I can see the pics now !! Amazing work girl!! You should be dang proud !

Thank you!!

Thank you everyone!!!
  • TrishaAnn13
    Options

I think she means BMR
    No I mean RMR resting metabolic rate! its what your body burns naturally
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Way to go! One of my favorite parts of MFP is all the success stories :-)
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! Keep pushing through! You're doing great and I have no doubt you will continue to do so!!! You look fantastic. I'm also 5'2", and my starting weight was 236. :) My GW is 136, but I'm going to be on such a cloud when I get into the 160s!!!
  • Sildwan
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! Congratulations on all your hard work - you look fabulous :)
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's a great story Trisha. Thanks for sharing. I'm very proud to be your "Pal" and proud of what you have accomplished.
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job!
  • shakoriashannon
    Options
    You really Inspired me! You look great
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!