weight loss suppliments

Options
so I was on here months ago, I worked really hard losing weight and lost a bunch by eating right and working out... however I wasn't working and was able to spend my whole day devoted to this, making meals, weighing everything, working out for hours... now Im working full time and ive gained all this weight back, im feeling horrible about myself, is there anything anyone could recommend to help me, to at least get a good jump to try and get back into it again, ive heard things like NV, or sense work.... looking at hydroxycut or something along those lines.... id like to jump start by losing like 10lbs, and the quicker the better

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you dont need a suppliment, just make some time in your day to workout. log your cals, stick to your goal and you can lose the weight!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    What works: Eating less, moving more.

A pill won't make you lose weight. If diet pills worked nobody would be overweight.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Protip: Most supplements are total crap.

With THAT said, there are a rare few that help losing weight. One is an EC stack - 20mg ephedrine HCl and 200mg caffeine. It's been well-studied and with proper dosing and monitoring can be very effective.

Then what? You can't stay on an EC stack forever.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Protip: Most supplements are total crap.

With THAT said, there are a rare few that help losing weight. One is an EC stack - 20mg ephedrine HCl and 200mg caffeine. It's been well-studied and with proper dosing and monitoring can be very effective.

Then what? You can't stay on an EC stack forever.

NO!
  • sugazedy
    sugazedy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ... Has anyone tried Tested Burner SF?
  • supratt
    Options
    so I was on here months ago, I worked really hard losing weight and lost a bunch by eating right and working out... however I wasn't working and was able to spend my whole day devoted to this, making meals, weighing everything, working out for hours... now Im working full time and ive gained all this weight back, im feeling horrible about myself, is there anything anyone could recommend to help me, to at least get a good jump to try and get back into it again, ive heard things like NV, or sense work.... looking at hydroxycut or something along those lines.... id like to jump start by losing like 10lbs, and the quicker the better

You're looking for an easy way out. There isn't one. You have already seen what worked last time - "eating right and working out." Just because you are now working again doesn't mean somebody has started stuffing food into your mouth against your will. Rule a line under things and make a commitment to start logging into MFP again and sticking to your goals and you will achieve the same result you did last time - the healthy and sustainable way.