No More Excused -- Week 49

Options
2»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I would love to join you all. I need accountability. I have gained 20 lbs over the past few years and although my height makes it less noticeable than it should be, I feel terrible. I woke up today and decided enough was enough. It's 1:00 - too early to declare a great first day! Lol. So....I weigh 160lbs (yikes) with a goal weight of 145 lbs. I'll be around! Thanks for the support!

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send those weigh ins peeps.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 146 this morning.

:-)
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ill hold off a little longer on the weight chart, lots of people still missing.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the new thread!

Had an awesome walk / run tonight. Hope you are all well!
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    I started yesterday and somehow gained 2 pounds. But I'm not going to get discouraged. :( Put me down at 162. Don't tell anyone though - haha! Thanks for including me.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning Team,

Hope everyone is having a great active week thus far. I have been good about getting my workouts in and staying within my calories for the most part. A few small slip ups here and there, but nothing to significant.

I am not sure if anyone else has found the 100 push-up free site (and 99 cent iphone ap), but it's a great workout for anyone looking to increase their upper body strength. I have been only doing it for a few days, but man what a burn. Check it out if you are interested. http://hundredpushups.com/

Have a great rest of the week and weekend. Hawkeye

They also have a 200 sit up, and 200 squat challenge as well if you are interested. I have started them, get through a few weeks, then get bored with it. I like switching it up with my vidoes, and treadmill.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a good day today. Did Day 1 of Week 5 of C25K, and it was better then I thought it would be. Also had step aerobics tonight. Did a total workout today of 102 minutes, and burned 1197 cals.

Made some tomoto veggie soup today for lunch, made sure I made enough to last me the week. Works out to be approx 54 cals per cup, and very filling.
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Morning Team,

Hope everyone is having a great active week thus far. I have been good about getting my workouts in and staying within my calories for the most part. A few small slip ups here and there, but nothing to significant.

I am not sure if anyone else has found the 100 push-up free site (and 99 cent iphone ap), but it's a great workout for anyone looking to increase their upper body strength. I have been only doing it for a few days, but man what a burn. Check it out if you are interested. http://hundredpushups.com/

Have a great rest of the week and weekend. Hawkeye

They also have a 200 sit up, and 200 squat challenge as well if you are interested. I have started them, get through a few weeks, then get bored with it. I like switching it up with my vidoes, and treadmill.

Thanks renae! I will check that one out as well. I was never any good at sit-ups so that will be a real challenge for me.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in for a quick hello. I went back to my bootcamp class yesterday and can really tell that I have missed. I am so sore today I can barely lift my arms, which is bad since I type for a living. I was glad to get back on the wagon again though. My weight is already coming down again. The class makes such a big difference for me. We will go through Thanksgiving and take a short break and start again in January. Some of the ladies will meet during our break so we can get in a class about three days a week if we want to. It is rainy here again so no painting shutters and doors for me. If you need it to rain at your house just buy some painting supplies lol. Hope you all have a good day.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Woke up to snow on the ground this morning, and it is suppose to be storming all day. They say up to 25cm of snow. Of course it had to happen since halloween is this week.

Had a good burn today. Did Biggest Loser Power Sculpt Level 2 and burned 335 cals. My son is in school today, and my husband is hauling grain, so it is just my daughter and myself at home today.