Looking for friends...

Options
I'm new to MFP. Recently lost 70+ lbs with Weight Watchers and am currently in maintenance. I'm still doing WW, but I joined MFP a few weeks ago to gain a different perspective.

Start Date & Weight: October 1, 2012 @ 206.8 lbs
Goal Date & Weight: September 20, 2013 @ 132.4 lbs

Height is 5'5"

I'm looking for friends who are active on MFP. I'm on here daily and I have an open (to my friends) diary. I have changed my settings to get rid of the weight change and diary completion notifications... Maintenance is rather uneventful and I just got tired of seeing all of my boring notifications. I do exercise regularly and I'm proud of those notifications, so they can stay ;)

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Bumping my lonely post...
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job with weight watchers. It is a good healthy way to loose.. a lot of my friends have lost & are loosing on the program. As for me, I couldn't see spending the money, so I found MFP which is free. You can still eat the same as WW as there are so many points in a calorie. Sometimes we just need to change it up, so welcome.
  • Shelltot03
    Shelltot03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. I just resigned up for mfp because i gained back 5 of the 13 i lost. Im ready to get back into it but great job. I love ww. tried it few years ago.
  • ChristinaR419
    ChristinaR419 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am recently starting over with MFP, and log in several times a day. My diary is open as well, and my statuses are always updated. I too am looking for supporters/friends. Add me!
  • Mals867
    Mals867 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! I am on here daily and it really helps. Request sent :)
  • CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on everyday and I am all about a supportive circle of friends!
  • JessR0se0001
    Options
    You can add me! I just started mfp as well, and am looking for friends. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Mrs_Torres
    Options
    You&I have similar stories! :) I'm always looking for new, fun friends! I am not in maintenance yet, but hopefullly soon! :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may feel free to add me! :D
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    always happy to have more friends to cheer each other on!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and an awesome attitude, too! Congrats and welcome. :)
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've never done WW but have tons of friends who have and love it. I've been back the last few weeks and usually log in every day. Please feel free to add me...all my old friends from a few years ago are no longer logging in :(
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    sent you a FR
  • sadalldo
    sadalldo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend or I can send you a request. You are a true inspiration. My picture is currently not an accurate one, but it is the one that motivates me to get back where I was at about 2 years ago. My weight has increased 30 pounds and I am not really happy, but working on getting in back down. We can motivate each other, do you do any exercising?

Sarah
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    A very nice transformation. You look great. Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work during maintenance.
  • superman_149
    Options
    Awesome job with WW! I've never tried it myself.
    I'm trying to be on here every day, but I cant promise that my diary is 100% complete as far as food goes, I mostly just use it to track workouts!
  • JDPPhysics
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! I also do a lot of dieting a exercising! Well done with your weight loss i know how hard dieting can be! Need to get myself to 9 percent body fat for a six pack so know how you feel!