putting it out there....

Options
watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
ok, so I've lost like 46 lbs, and I know that I probably would have lost alot more if I had been exercising regularly. :blushing: I'm putting this out there to hold me accountable. I have this lovely Precor ellipitcal machine just begging to be used, and I have made a promise to myself that I will get on that machine on a regular basis starting tomorrow morning. My goal is 30 minutes a day.

**** kicking myself in the bootie to get it moving*****

:heart: :heart: to all my MFP friends

Replies

• watch48win
    Options
    ok, so I've lost like 46 lbs, and I know that I probably would have lost alot more if I had been exercising regularly. :blushing: I'm putting this out there to hold me accountable. I have this lovely Precor ellipitcal machine just begging to be used, and I have made a promise to myself that I will get on that machine on a regular basis starting tomorrow morning. My goal is 30 minutes a day.

**** kicking myself in the bootie to get it moving*****

:heart: :heart: to all my MFP friends
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! :)
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    How about if I check with you tomorrow and see if you actually got on and how long you exercised for! Would that be a help? If so, you'll be hearing from me tomorrow!:wink: Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Just remember how you feel after you exercise - tired and sweaty, but proud of yourself and healthy! I never finish exercising and say, "Gee, I wish I wouldn't have done that!" On the other hand, when I skip a workout, I find myself wishing I would have exercised. When I am waffling about exercising, I just remember that.

Good luck!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Remember EXERCISE rocks and we will too once we shed those extra pounds :)
  • watch48win
    Options
    How about if I check with you tomorrow and see if you actually got on and how long you exercised for! Would that be a help? If so, you'll be hearing from me tomorrow!:wink: Good luck!:flowerforyou:

Works for me!!! someone needs to kick my hiney! LOL
  • jpritts
    jpritts Posts: 36
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU. :happy: :happy:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    Well, you've put it out there and you just got yourself a cheering section! Count me in your crowd of supporters!!!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    :smile: You Can Do It! :smile:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You know what... i'm right there with you! I make every excuse in the world why I haven't been able to exercise but i have this perfectly good stationary bike hanging out in my closet that i had to convince my husband to buy me and only used it for a month... It's coming back out tonight and I will shove all those excuses in the closet instead!

BEST OF LUCK!!!
  • watch48win
    Options
    ok-- I made it through 20 minutes of my 30 minute goal :frown: but I did get on that sucker this morning at 7am. I guess that I have to work up to that 30 minutes.

all I can say is that I did it, and will keep doing it!

Keep kicking me in the butt! :laugh:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good for you and good luck!:smile: I started working out on my elliptical back in January, 8 months after having a baby, and could only do 15 minutes. Then I thought I'd die! Now I can do 40 minutes and think I could go longer if my kids would let me. Keep going and you'll make it!
  • watch48win
    Options
    ok---1st day I could only make it 15 minutes. I have pushed myself to do the entire 30 minutes for the past 2 days. I know it will get easier the more I do it!

My problem, I feel quilty eating my exercise calories....does that sound weird?
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Good for you! :drinker:
    That is great and you have done so good with everything so far.
    Way to go
    :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Keep it up!
    You CAN Do It! :smile: