my stomach feels like fire

Options
Hi Everyone, For About A Week Now After I Eat A Big Meal Especially Dinner My Stomach Starts To Burn For At Least An Hour. I Have To Lay On It Or Rub It And It Feels Like I Have To Go To The Bathroom But I Can't. Had Anyone Had This Before? And Could It Be Related To Gorging lately? I HaD A LoW Calorie Diet And Haven't Been Sticking To It. I Hope Its Not A Stomach Problem!

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Why would you spend the extra amount of time typing like that?
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Why Does Every Word Start With A Capital Letter? Do You Realise How Grammatically Incorrect And Unnecessary That Is?

Anyway, sounds like a stomach ulcer. Visit your doctor.
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My Phone Messed Up With An Update. I Need To FInd Out how If I Need To Do A System Restore.
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Trust Me, Its Annoying As Hell!
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Try antacids?
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Now that I typically eat a "normal" and "healthy" amount of food, my stomach gets pretty full and sore if I overeat. Take it as a sign that you shouldn't eat so much. You must have been on the right track for long enough for your stomach to shrink and now you're trying to stretch it back out again.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    What you're describing sounds like what happens to me when I eat eggs. I've tried antacids and prescription Zantac, and the only thing that works for me is simply not eating eggs, which pretty much sucks because I love them, and because they are kind of a staple in a high protein diet...

Do any of your meals have a common ingredient that could be causing this kind of discomfort?
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Health food stores usually have stuff for stomach problems. Most contain aloe, ginger, and/or peppermint. You could also try baking soda, but I'm not sure if that would cause problems with an ulcer. Research it first.

If you want to do a restore on your phone: copy your contacts to the sim card, transfer your photos and important stuff to a computer (or make sure it's on the sim card), and google

(your phone's make/model) factory reset

I've always been able to find that info on the internet.