Looking for positive friends

Options

Replies

• lynn900
    lynn900 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.. :) I am new here and it would be lovely to "join forces"...
  • funkie76
    funkie76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome to add me. We can help each other when needed. Add + ! Heres to a positive day... today!! One day at a time, right? xx
  • Well i am here everyday... i am positive from bottom of my heart... just because my blood group is B positiv lolzzzze.... feel free to add nyone..
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    As the President of the Happy Club :laugh:
    The President of the Full of Life Fit Club :flowerforyou:
    The President of the Breaking the Chains Club :bigsmile:
    AND I don't do drugs :smokin:

I think I'm qualified :wink:

You can follow me on IG too "Full of Life Jovette"
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Message me any time
  • spearhead3ad
    Options
    Getting started (again). I'm pretty motivated but I could use some encouragement and don't mind helping others out too.
  • sacramento6666
    Options
    Add me. I'm new and looking for friends.
  • Singingleo25
    Singingleo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I am on the site daily and try to keep the positive energy flowing.
  • wissie24
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like can add me!! I am 34 lbs down with lots to still go! Looking for positive and motivating people too! I try to comment on everyone stuff most days !!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jjeanne7
    Options
    I think being positive and encouraging is great, and being cheered on is what we all need! I need a kick in the butt also to motivate me when I'm being lazy and getting back to my old ways! I appreciate honesty and a "no excuses" mindset because that is what sabotaged me for many years! If this is you also, then feel free to add me :happy:
  • prasnhym
    prasnhym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I started 2 months or so ago...again...but this time I am amazed that I really feel I am going to do it! I want to lose 100 in about a year...:smile:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ADD ME IM CONNECTED EVERY DAY AND USE MFP MORE THEN I USE FB LOL REALLY NEED FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me
  • enuff_fluff
    enuff_fluff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....just getting started with my weight loss journey but I'm a pretty motivated person. I quit smoking almost 5 months ago as well. I'm that person that says "Oh heck yeah!"

Let's do this!!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You can't have enough friends or enough encouragement on this journey. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • heatherannh23
    heatherannh23 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy and positive (: Feel free to add me, anyone really, who doesn't like friends?
  • ewarlow
    ewarlow Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im always happy to add to the ranks :)