Does climbing back on the wagon count as a success story?

ChuckgM3
ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
Progress.jpg

Almost 2 weeks of logging food and p90x since getting back on the wagon. Hope to have some good pics at the end this time.

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Yes climbing back on the wagon does count as a success. You are not one step closer to being healthy. Good Luck!
  • ChuckgM3
    Fixed the picture. Hard to read when I make it narrow enough to fit in the forum, but you get the idea.
  • YES! Sucess is only getting up one more time than you fall down.
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    I hope so because I am in the exact same place!

In 2011 I lost 65 pounds, but then gained it all back. It was so depressing that for another year I didn't try at all to lose the weight.

Well, I finally got motivated again and I just climbed back on the wagon on Monday. So far so good, I have lost 3 lbs this week!

Also, I think you learn a lot when you go through that and you can make changes so that you don't make the same mistakes again.

GOOD LUCK!
  • ChuckgM3
    I hope so because I am in the exact same place!

In 2011 I lost 65 pounds, but then gained it all back. It was so depressing that for another year I didn't try at all to lose the weight.

Well, I finally got motivated again and I just climbed back on the wagon on Monday. So far so good, I have lost 3 lbs this week!

Also, I think you learn a lot when you go through that and you can make changes so that you don't make the same mistakes again.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks, good luck to you as well!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    I know I'm back! It counts to me!
  • Congratulations upon your return to MFP. This is such a wonderful tool
    to help one to keep on track during the Weight Loss Journey

Personally, I have this website open all day long to read the forums
    for "Success Stories" and "Maintaining Weight".
    The first forum is for inspiration; the second one is for planning
    for what I'll do when I reach my goal THIS TIME.

Best wishes, Chuck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!