Jack and Coke W/ Mcdonalds Dieters Wanted!!!!

Options
Kidding...But I mean if you squeeze a meal like that in on a cheat day, I love you already.

Needless to say, I was injured again because i'm an idiot and though I was superman (I am by the way, don't tell!) and then fell off the wagon with an actual Mcdonald's, KFC, Jack and Coke Diet and pretty much gained a lot of what I had lost.

Now that I have came back I seem to have slacked enough to have lost most of my friends. I started the site a while ago under a different account at 228 pounds, lost 30 pounds and was at an incredible 198 but without being able to move due to all these injuries and terrible eating habits I had put myself back at 210, so I started this account. Plus I am going to Vegas for a week for new years and want to look semi decent when I go. My goal is to be at 190 at the end of it all but I wouldn't mind being at ~200 or a little below by the time Vegas rolled around.

Now that i'm done rambling about all that junk, just pretend you have finished reading the greatest Plenty of Fish profile description ever and you really want to get to know me. Go ahead and click the add friend button 900 times until I accept it because I seem like such an awesome guy, I won't mind, I promise. :heart:

Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there my cheat day is definitely an indian takeaway washed down with a couple of malibu and cokes and maybe even a sweet treat in there. Feel free to add me for some extra support :)
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • wonders13
    Options
    That's me. Add me..hehehe
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Egg rolls and fried rice :love:
  • Releven
    Options
    mmmm chinese food!!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Hey at least you didn't gain it all back! I almost stopped at KFC the other day! :)
    I am sure you will stick to it this time! Vegas is worth it!!! :)
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Love the humor. Let's do this!!!
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Well, I work at Burger King, so that really is part of my regular diet! For better or worse...
  • JessR0se0001
    Options
    So, this might have been the greatest introduction I have every read. Pretty sure we will become bffs. Im friending you!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm a tequila (shots) and Burger King kinda gal. If you're ok with that, to ahead and add me :wink:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    in for the ice cream :drinker: (sorry I don't do McD's)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I had wine for dinner the other day... does that count? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Releven
    Options
    I had just wine FOR dinner,:drinker: Sure as hell counts!
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I do McD's twice a month and am still successful with my WLJ!
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh - forgot to add that I do love wine! :drinker:
  • Releven
    Options
    Maybe I should have said wine and mcdonalds.

Nothing says classy like a glass of Moscato and a McDouble.
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    In for Jack and Coke! Can we substitute McDonalds with Whataburger? If so, I'm in. So delicious and good. I have the occasional fast food, and am still losing. Feel free to add.
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to save room for at least one good really bad for you meal a week!! I'm in!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love me some fast food and beer! I also have a killer sweet tooth that i must keep happy at all times! Feel free to add me ;-)
  • Inara_Serra
    Options
    If you look at my profile, you'll see where my weakness is...feel free to add me!