Any way to see myself at my goal weight?

Options
I am really hoping someone can help me with this...I think I read somewhere in a magazine once that there is a website where you can upload a picture of yourself, and it will "morph" your body into your goal weight...I can't remember what the site was though...and I think that since I have so much weight to lose it would be really motivating to be able to see myself thinner. Does anyone know where I could find a site like this?

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I am really hoping someone can help me with this...I think I read somewhere in a magazine once that there is a website where you can upload a picture of yourself, and it will "morph" your body into your goal weight...I can't remember what the site was though...and I think that since I have so much weight to lose it would be really motivating to be able to see myself thinner. Does anyone know where I could find a site like this?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Don't know about uploading a photo of yourself but here's a link that uses a computer figure. You can upload your own head shot and place that in there though.

http://www.mvm.com/en/brandme.php?#
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Cool, I will definitely check that out. Thanks!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Cool...I was able to add the new picture to my profile...that'll be good motivation...thanks!
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    I think you are well on your way to making your goal a reality. I find this site very helpful and motivating. I am here to support you if you ever need a cheerleader. My name is Michelle I am a 30 year old mother of 3. I have lost 12 pounds and have another 43 to go! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    Great job guys! I am also a mother of 2! I lost about 37 pounds and have a few more to go.

I think it's great you uploaded a picture and I think I might try it but I will tell you that when I was 183 pounds on the treadmill I would use the best computer of all (MY MIND) and would visualize myself at my ideal weight--after 6 months it has become my reality. Take that picture and put it on the fridge, on the treadmill, in the bathroom and lock it in your mind and it WILL become your reality! Now I am visualizing a more "cut" body with a 6 pack! :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I found another website where you can actually submit a real photo and have it digitally enhanced to show you at your goal weight. It cost a bit of money, but I did it, and I am so glad I did. I posted the before and after pictures on my profile. It is such a good motivator!
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    what's the website?:huh:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Depressing, no change in that model with my current weight and where I would like to be... :cry: