2»

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think that part of the problem is that you are too young to be using this website. Your profile says you are 17 years old and you've been a member for almost a year!

Try SparkTeens.com, you will find support from others your age.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I just eat and log, I feel that planning will make me become obsessed with calorie counting.

If you fail to plan then plan to fail. You really need to be logging ahead of time. Once you get it down and start hitting your macros this will become easier.

This is so right on.
  • xoxodarladeexoxo
    Options
    I am low overall. If i could just eat more I would've done it. Over eating isn't an option for me. (medical reasons) I never made any excuses, but Yeah i been got my answer (things higher in good fat) so...Thanks anyway to the excess sarcastic answers. I appreciate a good laugh. :laugh:
  • xoxodarladeexoxo
    Options
    I love the cookies and milk thanks :bigsmile:
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am low overall. If i could just eat more I would've done it. Over eating isn't an option for me. (medical reasons) I never made any excuses, but Yeah i been got my answer (things higher in good fat) so...Thanks anyway to the excess sarcastic answers. I appreciate a good laugh. :laugh:

I'm glad you have the answer you needed! I was WAY low on fat when I started, too.

This was your first post, so I'm sure the sarcasm was unexpected. When you read these boards for a while, you'll see a lot of people looking for support for extremely low calorie diets. They don't want to hear that it's unhealthy and can't be maintained long term. I don't think you fit that category; you were just trying a bit too hard. You'll feel a lot better (and less hungry) by hitting your fat and protein goals. :flowerforyou:
  • xoxodarladeexoxo
    Options
    Thanks. Yeah i was unexpected. However I am a very sarcastic person, but I'd rather kill them with kindness than, say something rude as well.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Planning your meals really is the best way to make sure you meet your calorie and macro goals. That said, adding in a few extra nuts is always good. I like to snack on trail mix, which is FULL of nutritious calories, it is a very calorie dense food. I also like small cheese cubes, milk and avocados for extra fat.