Where are you from???

Options

Replies

• nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Hi Hi... Welll I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. Took decisive action a few years ago and moved myself to the U.S (married my hubby) and have lived in Brooklyn, NY, Kansas City, KS/MO and Colorado Springs, CO. Looks like here will be the stomping ground for the next few years but hope to eventually move back to the land down under!
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cambridge in the UK :smile:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise, another Denise here! I'm from Hebden Bridge slap bang in the middle of the Pennines in the UK. But originally I'm from Tyneside, in the North East.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Belgium but have been living in London for 3 years now.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Lived near Dayton, Ohio most of my life, moved to Columbus (yep, still Ohio) about a year ago. I love it here and can't imagine ever even wanting to live any where else!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Tucson, AZ, then moved to Phoenix. Now I live in Little Canada, MN. It was a life-long dream to shovel snow...and I am livin' the dream!

Half my family is in MN and the other half is in Tucson but most of them went from MN to Tucson not the other way around.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am from southwestern Ontario, Canada.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Tucson, AZ, then moved to Phoenix. Now I live in Little Canada, MN. It was a life-long dream to shovel snow...and I am livin' the dream!

Half my family is in MN and the other half is in Tucson but most of them went from MN to Tucson not the other way around.
    Obviously I didn't get those smart genes.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Pensacola Florida until I was 18. Since then I did three years in Norfolk va, Key west florida, San diego california and now I am stationed back in my hometown Pensacola I have been here almost 2 years I have one more year to go before I transfer again. My husband is from San jacinto California, until he joined the navy at 18 and was stationed in Japan and now Colorado. I love colorado!
  • michelle4173
    Options
    Grew up in Revere, Massachusetts and currently live in Reading, Massachusetts. It's about 20 minutes north of Boston.
  • Cubetor
    Cubetor Posts: 19
    Options
    Born in Japan, moved around alot and now in Traverse City MI. I love it here :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Buckle in buddy first winter system is on its way! LOL

I've lived in this state my whole life and I'll complain about the winter season but I love that we have FOUR different seasons here.
  • purpleprose
    Options
    Eastern Virginia - Hampton Roads area :happy:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Ottawa, Ontario - Canada's capital!

Karen
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Upper Marlboro, MD
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Monique in Philadelphia, PA, originally from Pittsburgh, PA. :-)
  • beylover
    Options
    I am Adele. Originally from Cameroon (Africa) and moved on England 4 years ego. Now i live in London.
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Central MAINE...hey binary_jester....you can come live your dream here and shovel my snow anytime!!!:laugh:
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    South Central Wisconsin