5"-5"5 Ladies Can you Show Results and Pics :)

Options
2»

Replies

• lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request with a link to my blog post about my work out plan
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    @laineybz:
    awesome job.....

but where did you get that shirt!?!? I want it so bad!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    @laineybz:
    awesome job.....

but where did you get that shirt!?!? I want it so bad!

lol mine? Primark in the UK. My work is going to have a christmas dress up day so i'm going as an elf ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    How come only short ladies? I'm one, but am going to not post in protest of my taller and shorter friends. I'm getting kinda worn out of the height shaming that goes on in these threads.

Also, because I am growing more and more suspicious that these threads are started by and or frequented horny dudes looking for small women to flip over and around the bed a few times and get their jollies with.

Also because my progress is not as impressive as I'd like.

Also because privacy in general.

BUT

Way to go you all. Some of you have SUper impressive results and that's great!
  • itisdue
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and not too sure how to post picture but my profile pic shows my weight change from the age of 18 260lbs to now, last month 22 years old 178lbs. I focus more on weight training than cardio and try to eat as clean as possible. Never go deficit on my calories because I want to keep my metabolism up. eat around 1200-1500 average.
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    How come only short ladies? I'm one, but am going to not post in protest of my taller and shorter friends. I'm getting kinda worn out of the height shaming that goes on in these threads.

Also, because I am growing more and more suspicious that these threads are started by and or frequented horny dudes looking for small women to flip over and around the bed a few times and get their jollies with.

WTF? height shaming?
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", eat whatever fits into my calories and mostly walk for my exercise.

61cad8e5-fcdb-4bc7-bbbc-66c1831d354b_zps7574a786.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    5'5", was 127lbs when i joined this site. currently fluctuate between 103.5-108, atm 105 lbs.

9 months out of the year i go hiking, in the winter as long as there isn't ice or snow on ground i still go all bundled up. days i can exercise outside i do crunches and dumbbells for an hour.

i'm a vegetarian, occasionally i eat junk food (usually if i end up binging). my meals are usually the same rotations.
    breakfast: oatmeal with either applesauce cinnamon and a stevia packet; chocolate protein powder and pb; maple syrup and pb. smoothies with banana blueberry yogurt or cottage cheese vanilla protein powder milk or with pears and blueberries; scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa and other veggies

lunch: leftovers of dinner; large tossed salad with banana peppers, olives, cucumber slices, red green yellow peppers, mushrooms and a protein like meatless chicken patties or chickpeas with honey mustard or ranch; tofurkey sandwich or wraps, sauteed spinach with ricotta marinara sauce and spices; homemade soup (cabbage, diced tomatoes, tofu, eggplant, mushrooms, onion, peppers, potatoes, vegetable broth, spices), pizzadilla (like a quesadilla with marinara mozzarella and veggies)

dinners: meatless stroganoff, tofu green curry with peppers onions mushrooms over rice or couscous, taco salad using meatless grounds, seitan cheesesteaks, meatless ball subs, various pasta dishes with either pesto sauce, marinara sauce or a homemade alfredo and various veggies and a protein added in; tortellini marinated in red wine vinegar olive oil and spices tossed over a greek style salad; pizzadilla; sweet potato burritos; quinoa risotto; stuffed peppers; stuffed portobello mushroom caps; portabello burgers; meatless chili over couscous or quinoa; grilled cheese and tomato soup; herb stuffing mashed potatoes and a protein like seitan or meatless chkn patty; cheesy spaghetti squash bake; shepherds pie with meatless grounds; shirataki noodle stir fry

my default is my current weight, i will try and dig out a photo of when i was around 127 and one now in a similar stance so you can see the progress. i mostly lost weight in my face arms and tummy to give you an idea. my highest clothing size i wore was around a 5/7 juniors, now i am depending on the store, anywhere from a 14/16 in kids to a size 3 in juniors.

nice progress ladies and good luck to everyone!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

WTF? height shaming?

or maybe because it is easier to compare where you are to someone else and get a good idea of what people look like who are around your size, because the weight and measurements of a girl 5"9 is going to be different then me, and it is nice to see others' progress so people can know what to expect for themselves
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

WTF? height shaming?

or maybe because it is easier to compare where you are to someone else and get a good idea of what people look like who are around your size, because the weight and measurements of a girl 5"9 is going to be different then me, and it is nice to see others' progress so people can know what to expect for themselves

Oh now I get it. Okay sorry. Height shaming was a joke becase of fat shaming. Well now I almost get why you wanna compare yourselves to each other. I guess I never got too into this because I already know how I look at goal weight and my figure is not so much within the norm anyways so it's unlikely I'd find others with figures similar to how mine is or will be if I started such a thread.

I stand behind the creepers wary part though.

And also the high fiving those of you who posted and have such excellent progress. :flowerforyou:
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    2rrw1ty.jpg

5'5 and 118lbs ^_^
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    2rrw1ty.jpg

5'5 and 118lbs ^_^
    jelly of your legs ._.

im 4'11(5'0 on a good day!) and 139. started at 180lbs and everybody is telling me i dont need to lose anymore weight. i have a large bone structure so extra weight dont look major on me but my goal is 120. its really personal satisfaction. my profile photo is an older before and after
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!