Jack and Coke W/ Mcdonalds Dieters Wanted!!!!

Options

Replies

• selfantigen
    selfantigen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I just love red wine. I would drink a bath tub of it. But, it has to go. They say I have a fatty liver. Of course I have a fatty liver cause the rest of me is fat too! But I want to change and am dedicated to that change. The interesting thing about your post is that I used to drink a TON of Jack Daniel's (I called it 'working on my stamina') but I decided it was adding on too many pounds, so I made myself start drinking red wine. I didn't even like it at first. I guess that proves that habits CAN be changed! I think you can do this!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I love your introduction. I did laugh alittle :)
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    burgers, fries, chicken nuggets! I've found make them at home cuts HUGE cals out instead of getting them at McDonald's, KFC, etc. I've been a member on here for a while but fell off the wagon, and way off after my daughter was born. Heaviest as 265 had lost 50 lbs, but then back up to 245. Came back on here in August and have lost 18 lbs so far! Feel free to add me, also I run a group about accountability, so you can message me to join it if you like!
  • Llorry
    Llorry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have about the same amount to lose and have gained for much the same reasons :)
    I would love to be your friend and MCdonalds is my friend LOL...I hanve figured out how to fit it in here or there or I would not survive :) ...
    I work in parrot rescue and my "treat" for being at the Doctors office all day with them is some goodies there :)
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If a beerita and nachos counts feel free to add me ;-)
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Worked at Mcdonalds for 10 years as a manager, ate there every day, and was in the best shape of my life because I made decent choices. I LOVE Mcdonalds... lol and Jack and coke...
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You can eat at mcDonalds and still lose weight! Of course a big mac and large fries probably isn't a good idea but I do eat a happy meal occasionally, it's not too high in calories.

LOVE jack and coke too but haven't had any alcohol in a couple months. I think jack and diet coke needs to happen soon. :)
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Just finished eating a cheesesteak hoagie. :smokin:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Peace_Love_Coexist
    Options
    ugh...If only I hadn't just sworn off booze in another post.

After this weeks food log and the Vodka/craft beer autosaves... I have concluded that the good times ARE in fact killing me :sad:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Cheat day?

I fit those into my deficit.

1/2 pint of the Captain 470 calories
    Diet coke 0 calories
    2 regular hamburgers 500 calories

and I still have 600 for dinner.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    made a Jack and egg nog milk shake last week. Delish!

In for ice cream, fried chicken (ALWAYS!) and Jack
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cheat day?

I fit those into my deficit.

1/2 pint of the Captain 470 calories
    Diet coke 0 calories
    2 regular hamburgers 500 calories

and I still have 600 for dinner.

I wish I could eat this 4 days a week but my liver wouldn't agree lol
  • davidlo421
    Options
    Bro I love my adult beverages & wings.. I try to kick *kitten* at the gym. o get my drink & grub on ..
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Flexible dieting + a bit of planning and you can get those naughty treats in and still keep your intake targets in check.

I'm a sucker for nachos or gourmet pizza and will plan out my days eating around that cheat meal.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I've managed ice cream, pop tarts, nutella, peanut butter topping, and sprinkles and still stayed under calories.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,145 Member
    Options
    INhFwRq.jpg

I :heart: you SO hard!!!

AND.....I had Rum & "Coke" last night. I just allow for it, and now if I splurge, I try to save up for it during the week..go by more of a weekly count than daily.
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wine and tacos lol :) add me :drinker:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    *currently having cookies and whiskey*
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've managed ice cream, pop tarts, nutella, peanut butter topping, and sprinkles and still stayed under calories.

Just ate some Choc Chip Pop Tarts then xD