What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am a mother to the most perfect 7 year old boy.
    I am the partner of a 27 year old man-child that is a full time student.
    I am a "Customer Care Rep" for a small telephone company.
    I am the 6th of 10 siblings, making me a big sister and a little sister.
    I am an aunt to nine and a great aunt to one (whom will be one this week!)
    I am a wanna be runner.

I AM AN AMAZING WOMAN :drinker:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Wife of five years, one daughter who is four, dog of twelve yeards, dog of ten years, cat of one. One bachelors in Art History, another in Religious Studies and I work selling transmissions and axles in the underground mining and material handling fields. Go figure! LOL.
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    I have two boys - 3 and 5. I am a part time medical social worker.
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am a self-employed draftsperson (architect), doing residential house plans...for 9 years now. When I'm not busy doing that, I'm either helping w/ my husbands trucking company, doing whatever needs to be done cash crop farming (just the running around part), or the never-ending housework.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    I am a full-time Administrative Assistant at an IT Recruiting and Consulting Firm. I am also a part-time student trying to get my bachelors (I'm on the 10 year plan :smile: ) . My major is Visual Arts and I'm also getting my teaching certificate. Hopefully one day, I'll be an art teacher for middle school.

I don't have any children but I do have a cat, Winston, 3 little sisters I help take care of, and a boyfriend to feed. Haha!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am a wife of 20 years.
    I am a mom of two kids, ages 19 and 17.
    I am a mom of two furbabies, ages 6 and 11 mos.
    I am an office manager and executive assistant at a medical school.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I'm an at-home medical transcriptionist....mother of an 8 yo and a 21 month old. Wife to a ceramics engineer, married almost 14 years.
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Janet and I'm a mom of 3 2 girls 19 and 22 and 1 boy 30. I'm a nana of 2 boys 3yr, and 1yr..... I work in the healthcare field part time. I love my husband and family.

Just remember Life is too short ... enjoy every minute... do what you like to do.....
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm a radiographer. Not a wife or a mum but I have a fantastic boyf x
  • legend1973
    Options
    Father of 3, Jarod 13, Jewel 11, and Cole 10

Husband to my wife Brenda (Firebranda on MFP, please add her she needs support!)

Security Officer Lead Hand at the Diavik Diamond Mine in the Canadian arctic.
    I work on a two week rotation away from home and then get two weeks with my family and so on.
    Basically I cram a month of work into two weeks!!! Diavik is the premier diamond mine of Canada and
    has the highest quality and most sought out diamonds in the world! If you saw season one of ice road truckers
    then you know about the Canadian diamond mines!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm the only waitress! :drinker:

And I am a part time house keeper.
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am husband (25 Years) to a terrific lady

Father of three -- daughter 19, sons 17 & 14.

Presbyterian Minister -- 20 years, 14 in current church.
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Wife for 27 years, mum to 4 children aged 21,20, 18,16, full-time registered nurse, and owner of a gorgeous rescue dog Phoebe.
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a wife, mother to a 7 and 3 year old. A legal secretary for State Farm Insurance (5 years with the company) and a full time student!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I'm a mother to 2 boys, 27 and 13, and wife of a stressed out air traffic controller!
    I also have a home based business rescuing and restyling junk.:happy:

My dad's an air traffic controller! One of the few survivors of Reagan's idiocy :flowerforyou:
  • jpowers416
    jpowers416 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am an equine and farm property insurance agent. Anyone have any horses they need insurance on?! heh
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I am a wife of an Air Force Security Forces. And I am in the Air Force as a Satellite System Operator, currently working as both SSO in training for 2 new systems and a Maintenance Shop for our mulitple offices within our unit. Not a mom yet, hopefully in the next year (cross my fingers), but I have a small zoo to care for.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am Mom to 2 girls - Whitney 16-sophmore in high school, and Jazzlinn 18-Freshman in College / medical school... Wife to Rick for 15 yrs next month..... I am a patient account rep at a Family Practice Office... (receptionist) =) I work with my husband, we own Custom Maintenance Company, currently I clean a bank each night after work, I sell Aloette Cosmetics and Skin Care and I sell Stampin' Up! Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking....... I have 3 canine children, Cloe Joann - Beagle, Otis - Puggle, and Jackson - Min Daschund..... they are alot of work, but alot of love too. =) We are a very busy family.....
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    This was a brilliant thread, it was a bit of a reminder that we have such big and busy lives outside of MFP :)
  • Bikeminx
    Options
    I'm a Mum to a 10 year old boy who I love loads n loads (high 5 all the mums!) but I'm also a full time mature student at the moment studying Archaeology at university. In the last year of my degree at the moment so hoping MFP can get me looking like Lara Croft too!!! Lol