i need help and support O_o

Options
Well here's my story I always lose weight but only to gain it back soon after . I'm tired of doing this! I binge when my mom goes grocery shopping I tried to stop eating food I tend to binge on like candy . I haven't had candy since Halloween . But now I'm replacing my binge with candy to bread I gained 8 pounds in 1 week. I was counting calories since April I lost 15 pounds but only to gain it back. I really don't know what I'm trying to say but I want support from people like me who binge and who have a little self control .I think that's what I need to support so I can keep going instead of ruining it with a binge.

Replies

• kersti132
    Options
    I personally don't binge on things but I could still give you some support! If you have kik add me! My kik is sxckirstai haha sorry about the name. Hope to speak to you on there!
  • popbiscuit
    Options
    I suggest that you look up the username joannasohofficial on youtube. She recently uploaded a video about binge eating, and I learned so much from her other health/fitness related videos.
    Here is her website as well: http://www.joannasoh.com/

Some of my personal advice for you would be to start buying a lot of whole-grain carbs, fresh vegetables, and raw nuts. Sometimes, just eating these in large quantities won't make you feel as guilty. Nuts, however, should always be eaten in moderation if you're worried about minimizing the calories. But I recommend that your main food groups be centered around healthy fats and protein as well. Try eating a plate of brown rice, pinto/black beans, and steamed broccoli or carrot soup once a day.
    Binge eating is a result of your body feeling unsatisfied with how much food you're giving it. But a wiser way to look at the situation is understanding that your health and appetite are battling against each other. In order to get them on the same side, please commit yourself to fresh and nutritious dieting, not food deprivation by starving yourself.
    I generally avoid sweets, junk food, and fast food. If you switch to a mindset that only tolerates healthy foods, you will see your food choices start to improve. I hope this helps out. Good luck!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Honestly you need friends that DON"T binge. Look for people you look up to, not those that have your problem.
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    Honestly you need friends that DON"T binge. Look for people you look up to, not those that have your problem.

^^^^ exactly this!
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me - anyone!
    Give heaps of support and encouragement.
    I'm working on a slow, steady and permanent weightloss/lifestyle change!

Student.Single parent.Recovered bulimic and binge eater.