need caring/supportive friends!!!

Options
Hi guys.... I've been on mfp for almost two yrs now, i keep a small friend list but i like to make friends with real people here - not just for the sake of fitness but also for the sake of friendship.
Four of my close friends have deactivated and Im very very sad. Two left because their family members were complaining they gave too much time to mfp, and the other two left because logging food was giving ththem anxiety and making them binge
im feeling really empty without those friends, although Im very grateful for all the other wonderful supportive friends who are still active loggers.
Please feel free to add me if ur not a collector, if ur serious about fitness and friendship, and if u would like to be my friend.
Best,
Ayesha

Replies

• beyondskies
    Options
    Hey :) i would like to become friends with you and i hope we can help each other with our fitness journey :)
  • JannaMareeDG
    Options
    Heya!

I literally just joined mfp two minutes ago and I really really need some good friends on this app who will help me and motivate me, but also who I can help and motivate:)

So, I would LOVE to be your friend! How are you finding mfp helps you?

j
  • AyeshaNewaz
    AyeshaNewaz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mfp lets me fix a calorie target according to how many calories i need to eat n i really love THAT i can change my monthly calorie goal whenever i like! I also like seeing how many carbs order sugar or protein Im eating. It's a great tool n its free - if i were doing this with a nutritionist it would have been less effective cuz tough to monitor myself via a real diary, this app has solid records oof everything.
  • AyeshaNewaz
    AyeshaNewaz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sending u a request :-)
  • runnerlady2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for new friends :)
  • jennurse10
    Options
    Hi! I need some more supportive friends as well :) feel free to add me and we can help each other on our journey!
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    FR send to you