Momma of 2 and ready for aomething new!

Options
Hi i am cindy and i am 20 and really been working hard to lose my baby weight.
I had two kids 2011,2012 and so i am ready to get back down to 120!!! I weighed 135 before I got
Pregnant and i letted myself go but luckily had a wonderful husband to stand by me. I was 219 and felt tired, nasty amd just unattractive towards my husband and i started with ProOxy Elite and some workout videos and went down to 203 and i stopped due to complications on IUD.
Anywho, i finally got motovated and started working out and using PrOxy again and Hip Hop Abs an i am down to 185!!!

I hope to be 130-150 by december so i can look good on my husband an mine anniversary<3

Replies

• julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, your weight sounds very similar to mine! I was 135 with both of my kids and ended at 216 each time. I have about 50 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. :)
  • Pmote87
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here, I had the same problem (let myself go while pregnant) I weigh about 210 right now, and I'm having trouble with getting motivated. My husband is supportive of my much larger size but like you I just feel gross. I've never heard of the pro icy elite,Did you have any side effects?
  • its_amyyy
    its_amyyy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you will find a lot of great support and motivation for you on your weight loss journey. I don't want you to set yourself up for failure though -- you won't be able to lose 50-70 lbs in 1-2 months, at least not in any sort of healthy way. Your husband is still going to love you in December even if you're still working on your weight loss goals ... you can do this!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you've been doing so well. I agree, that sounds like a lot to lose with December so close. Set a realistic goal of 1-2 pounds a week. Watch the diet and add that exercise and you'll be a Happy You in December, and you'll be in a habit you'll be able to continue and keep taking off!

I have two kids also, they are now 6 and 4 and getting that baby weight off was NOT easy.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 22, I had my daughter in 2009, currently weigh 178lb, and would like to get down to 143 by April 2014!
    Feel free to add me!
  • mikemahi
    Options
    Aloha I am mikemahi I am trying to loose weight, but I have to exercise in water. I have had two surgeries on my right leg and now waiting to do my left leg.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Hi :D just think of it as something you can do just for you 20 mins a day of something it will do wonders for your health. If you can't do 20 then try 10! Just move and eat less. :)