Replies

• applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey good job!! you look great!
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!! Keep up with the dedication!
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's hard losing such a large amount of weight. But it's all about consistency.
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well done sweety, you have done an awesome job. The transformation is amazing
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on figuring this out so early in your adult life. Great work.
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on figuring this out so early in your adult life. Great work.

I agreed! You are looking fantastic!
  • spring423
    Options
    Congratulations! So proud of you, you are doing great and are an inspiration to young and old. Best of Luck as you contine your journey!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress!!! :-)

I also started at 300+ and did not understand FOR YEARS why I wasn't losing much/any weight eating under 1,500 calories every day (and walking several miles each night). So I totally "get it" too!!! I thought I had some weird metabolic disorder.

Cheers!!

Can you talk to my coworker who is on a 900 calorie-a-day diet? x_x

THIS^^^ OMG I can't make my friend understand he's not eating enough. He's 6'1 and weighs 320 lbs and he eats MAYBE 1400 a day *facepalm*
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! What a difference a year and new habits can make. You're doing a great job :)
  • TrishaAnn13
    TrishaAnn13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh thank you all!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to GO!!! You can see your beautiful eyes! A big hug!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How amazing is that--to be smaller NOW than in 7th grade!! What an accomplishment!! A HUGE congrats to you!!
  • manders376
    manders376 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep it up and congrats girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!