Any full-time University students?

Options
Hi,

Not to discriminate among the various other supportive and helpful members!

I also want friends who are currently in University/College or are studying full-time, so i know we share a similar work-load, and who are trying to achieve or maintain a healthy life-style!

That goes to say, eating healthy, working hard, yet going to the gym atleast x2 a week! Add me up (:

Replies

• Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am a full time grad school student with an internship, and a part time job on the side. I would love to motivate others and get some more motivation. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time undergrad, with a part time job and other commitments (brass band etc). Add me if you want for motivation!
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • DatGurlNyaa
    Options
    Hi, im also a full time universty student , im new here but i do know how it is to keep up with studying , eating right and being active. Hope i can make some friends here
  • WithASmile19
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my sophomore year of my undergraduate degree. I will provide motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time undergrad, working two jobs and keeping busy. Trying to make my health a priority this year, though. Feel free to add me!
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    Thanks all you gorgeous dolls <3 Added!
  • runnerlady2013
    Options
    Hi, I'm a full-time student as well and just starting my journey. Feel free to add me too! :)
  • christianrosa9000
    Options
    Nice! same here, full 40 hour weeks, 17 units, and I try to get into the gym 4 times a week, very doable!! just got on this site now, excited to find other people with same weight loss goals!
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Also a full-time undergrad student, lacking in the extra-curricular but still busy with school! Lol add away :flowerforyou:
  • Beautyne
    Options
    Heyy I'm a full time student, getting my BA at the moment!
  • christianrosa9000
    Options
    Hey everyone! feel free to add me. Very very new to this site, no friends yet lol. But I'm always looking for health tips, workouts and just other helpful tips, been losing weight, but recently hit a wall. Be cool to hear other peoples stories, especially students like us! I graduated from UCSB last year, so i know what its like, work and school, now waiting on fire academy in Jan., Go VFA!!!!. So if your alumni too, GO GAUCHOS!!!!
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm full-time PhD.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a university undergrad. Declared major: BBA Management. Studying pre-med. I'm also trying to lose weight. It's kind of a challenge with school work and the lack of any real healthy food on campus. I still find time to go to the gym everyday and use myfitnesspal to track my calories, which is working pretty well. Since I actually started working out and dieting a few weeks ago, I've managed to lose a little weight and some inches too :)

Add me if you'd like :)
  • mayweather13
    mayweather13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Full time undergrad too at uni doing Economics & Management.
  • SophieLBevan
    SophieLBevan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm a full time undergrad doing Fine Art, with a part time job on the side and a student rep - feel free to add me. ^_^
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ohhh that's me! Full time masters student (law degree)!
    Trying to be as healthy as I can! And finding time to work out at least 5x a week! So I know your
    Struggles ;)
  • laugenst
    Options
    I'm a full time external uni student, studying a bachelor of business. I also work 3 days a week and help out on the family farm when it is busy. I'm trying to lose a few kilos and get fit. I'm currently doing the C25K. I was looking into the 30 day squat challenge, but after 50 squats this morning I decided not whilst I'm trying the C25K program... Hours later and my legs are still jelly.

I'd love to have friend who have a similar lifestyle and a similar budget. Being a broke uni student makes grocery shopping and healthy eating very difficult! Feel free to add me :)
  • workhardstaystrong
    Options
    full time undergrad too! feel free to add me :)

working out everyday except saturdays or sundays. i used to do jillian michaels but i'm thinking of switching things up. do hit me up with fun workout suggestions. i've lost 20lbs but got another 20lbs to go! would love to have support from you guys!!
  • tiddlebit11
    Options
    Heya!

I study medicine full time :)
    Feel free to add