My amazing sister!

Options
My 'little' sister is my rock. She has been there every step of the way during my 43lb-so-far- weight loss and is in fact, always there every step of the way, no matter what. I could not have made this journey without her unwavering support and I cannot even begin to thank her enough.

She has lost weight too....slightly more than I have and she looks simply amazing......

Before....gorgeous, if a little 'cuddly'
P1060004.jpg

After....stunning!
PB090016.jpg

Thanks for everything Kirk, my bestest friends always xxx Oh, and don't kill me for putting your photos online :wink:

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your sister!! She looks fantastic!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! One of the best things about MFP is the support from friends and others - i'm so happy to see you both coming this far. And your sister is so beautiful and healthy now - great job! Thank you for sharing!
  • notdieting
    notdieting Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It was my sister who got me on to MFP in the first place and it changed everything I ever felt or did about my weight loss. I will be eternally grateful to her for pointing me in the right direction and then walking by my side.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You are lucky to have each other...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!