Bodymedia armband!

Options
So I have been struggling to maintain since spring/summer when I reached my goal. But little by little, the weight is coming back. I haven't gained a ton, thank God, but still almost 5 lbs.....
I ordered the Bodymedia Link, the one with the bluetooth.
I hope it gonna work with iphone 5 .
Has any of you experienced this gadget?
it's expensive.... I hope it's worth it.... plus being in Canada they charged me almost $24 for shipping..... plus taxes......
I really hope it was worth it.
What is your experience with it????
thank you!

Replies

• docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have one. I don't use it anymore. Not the one with the bluetooth. If you want to return the other one, I will send you mine
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    I have a friend that loves her Bodymedia Fit Link and she has had fantastic results. I have just ordered one. I am excited about getting it. If you want add me as a friend, we can help keep each other motivated and help each other with the armband if we have issues.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love it for the accountability!
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for a few years. Works fine with the iPhone 5 the only thing I hate about it is the damn Velcro on the armband. they adhere to the armband with some kind of sticky crap and the eventually come detached. I have had to take a heavy needle and sew mine back on to the band which is cheaper than ordering new armbands. I use it on and off now but is great to wear and get your baselines of how much you burn for particular exercises.
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your answers . After countless emails with costumer service I mailed it back, at my expense . Too many firmware issues about which the developers can't seem to be able to fix. I am waiting for them to receive it and refund my money. So disappointed !