Hello new here :)

Options
Hi there,

So I'm new here (of course). My name's Rae and I'm 30 years old. Due to many reasons I won't bore you with my weight recently hit its all-time high of 200lbs and I've finally decided that enough is enough. There are many things I want to do and being 5 foot tall and over 14 stone is literally preventing me from doing them.

My family aren't dieting types, so I figured I would come here for some encouragement and to make some likeminded friends.

:)

Replies

• see449
    see449 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Rae, I am new here also. I am 51 years old. I also have hit my all time high of 191lbs and I also feel enough is enough. I would like to be friends and we will try to support each other. I hope I will be diligent each day & make it a point to do this every day. Good luck Rae and I am here for you. Take care & hopefully talk to you soon. :happy:
  • stallmarti
    stallmarti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Julianne and new here also, I am at 207 down from 218 but can´t seem to get below the 200 and it has been years. I am 57 and needing to get on the band wagon.
    Would love some company.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while and had a bad couple months that pulled me away and I've discovered that it really helps to have friends and to log what you are doing for encouragement/support with one another. Now, I've got to undo what I did to myself the past couple months. Anyone is welcome to add me.