Lets lose weight together, You are not alone!

Options
Hi im Shelbi and im 23 years old, I am 290 lbs my short term goal is to at least get down to 200. My long term goal is to get to where I feel COMFORTABLE enough to stop. Anywhere from 120 to 150 maybe whatever looks best on me!! Looking to make some new friends and have someone to go through this journey with, its going to be a long road but I feel if you have a good support group going for you anything is possible!!! Lets make this fun, not a chore. :) come join me!!!

Replies

• Pmote87
    Options
    Hi, I'm priscilla I'm about 210 right now, after having my first daughter I went from 150 to 200, then managed to get it off, only to put it back on with my second daughter plus 10lbs, I'm really looking for motivation as its frustrating knowing how much weight I want/need to lose.
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me - anyone!
    Give heaps of support and encouragement.
    I'm working on a slow, steady and permanent weightloss/lifestyle change!

Student.Single parent.Recovered bulimic.
  • phostose
    Options
    You can add me.
  • tayoline2
    Options
    feel free to add me ^_^
  • sharath957
    sharath957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI you can add me
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    add me! :)
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I'm 188 lbs and fighting to lose around 45. I would like to join you if you don't mind :)
    You're more than welcome to add me!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm LaStar 27 with only 20-25 to go... started at 270... I'm going to add you all and the next person reading this can add me... I've logged every day for a year now... motivation motivation motivation...
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kori0424
    kori0424 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also struggling to get pregnancy weight off. I'm not new to tracking but I'm new to message boards and trying to get some motivation also :)
  • see449
    see449 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Sue, Looking for some friends to help me and encourge me to post everyday. I just joined and trying to learn how to do this so bear with me. I am 50 and am 5'6 and weigh 191 lbs and want to loose about 50 or so pounds. I am not a veggie or fruit eater so I think it is going to be hard for me to do this & need to change my habits. Thanks for listening.
  • tamtam314
    Options
    Hello. I also have a long way to go and I am always looking for support! I do believe there is strength in numbers. :)