What I Don't Like About The App.

padams2359
padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
When you make an adjustment to your calories, it adjust to that goal for all days in the past. If you have been eating at a deficit at of say 1460, then move to Maintanance of 2160, the red line for goal and the over or under is calculated for the new adjustment. I wish they would fix it so that when you do "Completed for the Day", it would keep your Target and Over/Under amounts for the day.

Replies

• I totally agree!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    When you make an adjustment to your calories, it adjust to that goal for all days in the past. If you have been eating at a deficit at of say 1460, then move to Maintanance of 2160, the red line for goal and the over or under is calculated for the new adjustment. I wish they would fix it so that when you do "Completed for the Day", it would keep your Target and Over/Under amounts for the day.

it's not just on the app. It's also on the website. And it's really, really annoying.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Shouldnt this be under the website suggestions and feedback topic?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    That is based on their database code, it is a lot easier and cheaper, they were a small operation when they started the FREE website.
  • Railr0aderTony
    That is based on their database code, it is a lot easier and cheaper, they were a small operation when they started the FREE website.

What? its Free. I have been sending these checks to you for almost 2 years and it was free? you said you would pay it for me if i just send you the money, I have been had.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member

What? its Free. I have been sending these checks to you for almost 2 years and it was free? you said you would pay it for me if i just send you the money, I have been had.

Free to register, you still need to send those checks for your membership.
  • Railr0aderTony

Free to register, you still need to send those checks for your membership.

151200573_seems_legit_meme_dell_laptop_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Shouldnt this be under the website suggestions and feedback topic?

I'm not that familiar with all the areas of the site. Don't get me wrong, love the app! I wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been for the fact that I went back looking for a certain day, before in Maintanance, and I noticed my goals had changed. Would be great to be able to go back and look at where I was with the correct goals.

Maybe an admin can move it.