54 Days left in 2013 - What's your End of Year Goal?

Options

Replies

• ploppersdf1
    ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in onederland..

SW 248

CW 204.6

GW 195.6 by January first
  • suzieqj
    suzieqj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10.5 lbs by end of year. My goal is 180. I know thats still a lot of weight for 5'7" but I have a lot of excess skin from losing over 130 lbs on 2 different times. Hope to never gain it back again.

SW. 266
    CW. 205.5
    Goal 12/13. 195
    Final goal. 180
  • April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SW 182
    CW 137
    GW 125

I would like to be at 135 by Thanksgiving and then just not gain anything over the Christmas holidays. Hoping for GW by the end of February.
  • suzieqj
    suzieqj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oops
  • jpace00
    Options
    I want to conquer insanity (not enough time to finish but I want it to be a regular part of my routine)
  • b_moseley1
    Options
    Saw the title and had a bit of a spazz attack. Yikes, I've got a lot to do before Christmas (i.e. make it through finals...).

I want to be at 175 pounds. I've been struggling with tracking/eating right since coming back to college this semester so my goal is to get my butt in gear and make about a 10 pound loss happen!
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 10 pounds by the end of the year. That will put me at a 20 pound loss by the end of the year, since I began in September. Slow and steady wins the race! :)
  • buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW: 256
    CW: 198
    UGW: 165

By the end of the year I would like to be at 190 but realistically I would like to not gain anything over the holiday season. I live in korea and will be visiting family in the states for the entire month of december... whoo hoo!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Um if I can lose about 8lbs by then that would be awesome. I just recently started tracking my food again well except for today. So yep I think 8lbs sounds good. Good luck everyone on your goals!!!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping to get to my halfway point. I'm also hoping that I'll have gotten a total grasp on being gluten free. I just had it for the first time last night since giving it up a few weeks ago (not unknowingly I'm ashamed to say) and boy do I feel sick today! It's tougher than I thought, but I think the making holiday food gluten free will give me the practice I need to really get the hang of it. I'm not losing as fast as I'd like even though I've losing a lot of inches, so I feel like if I keep eating right and working out (Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN right now) I'll at least be halfway to my goal.

Good luck to everyone with their goals!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 7-10lbs by end of year, and be able to run for 20 minutes :)
  • morganmcclure75
    Options
    SW- 190
    CW- 184.5
    UGW-160

I actually didn't plug in my actual starting weight, I went on hiatus for a while and started this time around at 195, I'm happy with the 10 pounds I've lost so far and would totally love to lose another 10 by the end of December. If I don't lose 10, I won't be too upset, I just want to lose the weight I gained during hiatus. :)
  • ibrahimz95
    Options
    10 pounds less than what i am today by new years. Thats my goal.
  • vickydubuis
    vickydubuis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Maintaining throughout the holidays, but after that, it's go time for these last 10 pounds!!!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    8 pounds would get me just 20 shy from Onederland!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    be ten lbs lighter and in the 180's
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    7-10 lbs would be amazing!! I'm hoping to reach my goal as of February 12th (when my parents come visiting) but to be honest once the scale is moving in the right direction I'll be happy!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    HW 167 lb (March)
    CW 131 lb
    GW 127 lb
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Get to and stay under 167.5. Its only a 3lb weight loss but i always put some back on over xmas, so staying under that will be great.
    Starting 30ds for the third time today (never completed). I WILL complete it by xmas even if it takes me the full 54 days to get there!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    great topic!

I started on May 26 2913 at 223

CW is ~211

My goals till the end of 2013:
    *to lose those pesky 11 lbs and get to onderland and then continue my journey from there.
    *continue to train toward my first 5k in march.