Getting started again!

Well, I was here 2 years ago.... Now I am back. I absolutely love this website. It is free, It has every food listing that I have tried so far, so I do not have to keep track of all the info...just jot down my food and how much. I will be working on portion control and water goals this week as my first goals to getting back on track. Once I have mastered this.... exercise!! Hope to have some friends to encourage and share with. God bless you on your journey.

Replies

• NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Welcome back! I'm an on again off against weigh loser. I just got back on again today. I really hope we can stay focused this time. I realize its a lifestyle change but I am a true junk food junky. Feel free to add me. Maybe we can keep each other motivated :)
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    im in the exact situation just came back friday but lost 46 pounds in 2011 using this site
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    How awesome are all of us for getting back on today!!

I was on from 2011-2012 and am up 77 lbs since this time last year OUCH! But here I am gonna try again... This time for life!
  • Misspropa
    Misspropa Posts: 24 Member
    I am getting started again as well :( Up 30 pounds from a year or so ago. I absolutely cannot stay motivated and I have NO willpower.

Good luck to you all! :) Maybe if we started a group it would help?

-Melissa
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Welcome Back! There is no better time than the present to getting started again. :flowerforyou:
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me, looking for motivational friends and restarted today too!
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    I'm a returning lapsed member too... I started at the beginning of this year, and managed to lose 9kg by mid May - when I then injured myself to the point of needing surgery and couldn't exercise. I thought I'd give myself a little 'holiday' and pretty much ate and drank what I wanted too.

Well, 6 months and an extra 4 kg later I am back again. Exercise is still restricted, but I can monitor my goes into my mouth - no more wine or choc, more fresh fruit and vegies.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Well, I was here 2 years ago.... Now I am back. I absolutely love this website. It is free, It has every food listing that I have tried so far, so I do not have to keep track of all the info...just jot down my food and how much. I will be working on portion control and water goals this week as my first goals to getting back on track. Once I have mastered this.... exercise!! Hope to have some friends to encourage and share with. God bless you on your journey.

Gonna get this done together! Im back again. This is by far hands down the best tracking tool I can use. I love that it integrates with my fit bit. Im following the WW 360 plan, however when doing WW before I messed up eating too many calories, chocolate for all 30 points etc..i was baad! So Im using points and tracking my MFP information for myself. I love the phone app as well. the scanning feature for some of the foods is wonderful!

Anyone feel free to add me as well! looking for motivational buddies!

Started walking with my honey last night. He actually told me we were gonna walk, ive been putting him off for a few weeks now. Well, i said can we do it tomorrow he said yes but we are doing it tonight too..lol I love him.
  • It's my 3rd time on here. 3rd tims a charm, right?? I'll add you and we'll bust our weigh off together!