Jillian Micheals with Pics

Options
Hello! So I started eating clean in September, and then in October I started doing Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30. I have been doing each level for 7 days before I move onto the next level, but I take weekends off to give my body a break. Today I will be going onto day 6 of level 3, which in total, I have done her work out now for 21 days (this does not include my rest days). I have lost a total of 19 pounds, and about 3 inches off my waist, chest, butt, and one off my arm and neck, and 2 from my thighs.

I've decided to put up some progress pictures right now to help inspire other people to do the Jillian Micheals work out. I highly recommend it!! It is hard, but it is worth it! ^_^

I will also update this post and add more pictures when I am finished the full 30 days!

threeweeksin.png

Replies

• MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ahhh thank you for posting these!! You look amazing!! I have this DVD.. totally starting tomorrow now!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    looking good. keep it up :drinker:
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow that's a huge difference for 21 days =) great job
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Clean eating and exercise....the proof is in the pics! Fantastic results! Can't wait to see the 30 day result. By the way, I love Jillian Michaels workouts. She is the best!
  • Canadafit79
    Canadafit79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I'm doing 30 Day Shred. I'm on day 6 only so far and I already feel so much better and have noticed my stamina is greatly improved from the first day. After this 30 days I plan to do Ripped in 30. I personally just do it everyday so that I can't make any excuses for myself...it's just every day no matter what. Thanks for the motivation!!
  • ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job! Awesome results in such a short time! I love JM :)
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am doing Ripped in 30 for a second time. It is an awesome workout!
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :blushing:
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    wow your hard work paid off; nice job. and thanks for posting the pictures; you have given me incentive to start Ripped in 30 this week. by the way, love your dogs; what cute pictures.
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done. Very inspiring results.
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :D
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Whoaaaa that is AWESOME!
  • brooklynnchick
    Options
    Amazing! The picture you posted are so cool :happy: That dvd will go on my Christmas list; I love Jilli. Keep inspiring us - I can't wait to see your end pics.
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! :)
    I'm looking at the DVD online now and buying it...
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good job

i started 3 day shred 3 times but culd never finish it :(
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I was having great results with 30 Day Shred until I had to ship all my things overseas for my move- I just started KettleWorx but I think I'll start doing 30ds on my "off days"- can't hurt!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow, that's some amazing results! :)
  • stardust92
    stardust92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely amazing results. I was umming and arring whether to start this program but you have convinced me. what great results and well done for getting so far on it. :drinker:
  • Arthursmama
    Options
    Wow, these results are really really amazing! Keep going!

I'm also doing Jillian's workouts and I could not believe how many cm I lost in only 2 weeks. Jillian is great!
    I'm really looking forward to your next photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!