You Deserve a Little Something, Right?

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Instead of weight loss, I reward myself when I reach a fitness goal; like finishing my first 5km fun run or completing the 30 day shred. And I always reward myself with fitness related things, to entice me to work out more!

Oooh, I like this idea! Good one :flowerforyou:
  • robinsondel
    Options
    I've just started this journey, but so far I don't have any rewards in mind, so much as goals. My goals will be the rewards. They are things like being able to shop in the big and tall section of a regular store, instead of having to order or go to the fatman store because currently, even the big and tall section at most department stores is too small for me. So, reaching that goal, will be very rewarding because I'll be able to dress nicer, like I used to.

Another example would be more long termish, like being able to canoe, or course when I reach that goal, the reward will be buying a new canoe, than getting to use it, another related goal is that after I get to safe canoe size, is getting a kayak and trying to whitewater kayak.

Other things would be reaching a light enough weight to rock climb and rappel. My rewards will be being able to, and getting to do the things I soooo want to do, but have been too fat and out of shape to do. There's so much I want to be able to experience that I'm not able to. It's like a 185lb in shape mentality trapped in a 500lb body!