sarahwright01
sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
Who has started Christmas Shopping?

I have! yay!

Replies

• grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    I totally should. Haven't made it that far to even pick up a pen and jot down ideas. :P
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'm done. :) except for a couple of stocking stuffers for hubby.
  • successthistime49
    Options
    I have also mine is on layaway :o):wink:
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I have been working on it for a couple of months now as I can. :smile:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have a few things done moe than I usually do at this time.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm always done by September. Most people laugh, but I then have 3 full months to just enjoy what's coming (I actually start my decorating mid-November because I have so much to do). It works for me and it's even easier since my sibs and I started pulling names out of a hat (and WAY cheaper).....
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ma booked her airline tickets today to come spend Christmas with us, which sparked discussion between hubby & I what to get our kid for Christmas. He also asked what I wanted.
    Uh... I dunno. A dyson vacuum? I just think they are SO cool!

He won a gift card to Barnes & Noble at his work's pumpkin carving contest, so I'll definitely be kaifing that to buy him goodies for Christmas :)

I tend to not shop until the week of Christmas. I'm really in the spirit then!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm always done by September. Most people laugh, but I then have 3 full months to just enjoy what's coming (I actually start my decorating mid-November because I have so much to do). It works for me and it's even easier since my sibs and I started pulling names out of a hat (and WAY cheaper).....

You are my HERO! I usually have my done By Halloween, but i am going to be pushing it close this year! LOL
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    You all are bad mean awful people for reminding me of this when it isn't even Halloween..... LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just Kidding:huh: sort of~

I am NEVER finished on time, and often even by New Years I am still getting stuff into the mail for the kiddos who live far away. My family is Hawaiian and we regard the giving of Christmas gifts as something that should be done before Valentines(-ish!!!) LOL

I have received my "birthday" present (my b-day is Oct) in my Easter card...HAHA
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    You all are bad mean awful people for reminding me of this when it isn't even Halloween..... LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just Kidding:huh: sort of~

I am NEVER finished on time, and often even by New Years I am still getting stuff into the mail for the kiddos who live far away. My family is Hawaiian and we regard the giving of Christmas gifts as something that should be done before Valentines(-ish!!!) LOL

I have received my "birthday" present (my b-day is Oct) in my Easter card...HAHA

I am just as bad!! WIth 5 kids you'd think I'd get it together!! I guess I take after my parents, they always shop Christmas eve for last minute items and wrap til the time we woke up to open them... I do just that with my kids now! **THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!** LOL...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    HAHA I have 5 too, and none of them live in the same state as we do (they are all grown up) so I feel like I have an excuse HAHA
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    Love it!! It always feels good when you know you have more time... Last year the family gathering was after xmas and that relieved some stress!! Not only did I have time to shop, BUT I got the sales!!! So, crossing my fingers for that to happen again this year...... OR get my ish together and start shopping like SOON!!
  • stina1985
    Options
    I HAVE :D In fact, I am almost finished! I have a trip to America at the end of January which I will need the cash for... so started super early this year. That's my excuse anyway.. not sure I have an excuse for the fact I have already wrapped everything.. ;)

For some reason I am REALLY excited about christmas this year!!

xx