27 yr old mom... new to this and need some help

Options
Ok here it goes i am ready to get in shape!! I have two boys and i cant keep up with them... And it is sad!! I need some frienda on here to help keep me motivated!!! So please add me and lets do this jpurney together!!! By the way my name is Brittany!!

Replies

• kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I also have 2 very active kids! I'm sort of new too, add me.
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    Im 22. From australia. Im a mum of two too. U can add me if Want to
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    35 yr old mom of 2 boys. Definitely busy. Anyone can feel free to add me. I offer motivation and appreciate motivation in return. Good luck on your journey!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    26 year old single mom to a 3 year old. I understand where you are coming from. Add me if you want!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with 2 crazy little boys too! Friend request sent :smile:
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    37yo mom to 2&4year olds. Feel free to add me anyone. I appreciate support and motivation and am happy to give it back :)
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am also 27 and have a one year old little boy. Add me if you like :tongue:
  • bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany! You'll be running circles around your boys soon! Just stay strong :)
  • AmandaEstill
    Options
    Hi, I am a 30 year old mom of 2 girls. Im trying hard to lose weight and get in shape. Im new to this so im not sure how to add anyone. If anyone wants to add me that would be great. We can do this together and keep each other motivated.
  • mama_bear91215
    mama_bear91215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm Kaity, and I have a 4 yo boy, and 1 yo girl...I'm pretty new too but I've lost a little over 7lbs!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 32 year old mum of four from the UK and I'm in it for the long-haul since I want to stay fit and healthy for life. Everyone feel free to add me.