49 lbs lost (w. pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am REALLY impressed!!!! I am 202 now and I just found this website this week. I have started running and I want to be where you are now. It will take a lot of discipline but I know I can do it just like you did. What kind of exercise routine did you have?
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I would love to have your abs:) Do you have a workout you really like?
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Read your blog today and related way too much :)

From the reluctance to take credit to the underplaying of the amount of weight lost.

The only thing missing was the aggravation at the "You are getting too skinny" comments that I am sure you get daily. Nothing aggravates me more than that one. :)

Great Job! Keep it up! And whatever new goals you set for yourself..I hope you achieve them!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Read your blog today and related way too much :)

From the reluctance to take credit to the underplaying of the amount of weight lost.

The only thing missing was the aggravation at the "You are getting too skinny" comments that I am sure you get daily. Nothing aggravates me more than that one. :)

Great Job! Keep it up! And whatever new goals you set for yourself..I hope you achieve them!

Oh I do get a few of those "you are too skinny" , however I always just point out that my healthy weight is btw 125-165 so at 140-143, I'm still 15 lbs away from being underweight so I am fine. I could lose 10 more and still not have to worry. But I usually don't say I am going for 5 more, cause I'd rather just not hear it. Or I remind them I have 25% body fat so I am perfectly ok!
    I find if you give some people the correct facts, bmi's etc they can't argue with you!
    However luckily those people who say I'm too skinny are very few, so I try to focus on the nice compliments!
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep up the good work!!
  • ketagirl
    ketagirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    First off.... WOW. You look absolutely amazing in those photos!

Secondly... I am in love with your figure, I saw the pic on your blog and I swear you look thinner, healthier and fitter than I do and Im 108 at 5'6!
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    Damn girl you look great! Congratulations!
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This was so inspirational for me! Did you ever think you would get down to this size? I'm about a size 12 right now and would love to wear a bikini but I never thought it was possible to make that big of difference. I hope I can change as much as you have!
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    You look amazing you've inspired me cos I want to look that good in a dress and bikini!!!!
    How long has it taken you to shed the pounds? and is there anything in particaulr that helped?
    Hope you don't mind I friend requested you, I need your kind of determination :)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Well done! Hope in the future I'm one of those well built guys next to a hot chick.
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    thats amazing
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I want a body like yours! You did a wonderful job!!
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am jealous!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look awesome.
  • meriem
    meriem Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow, that's great!! How did you do it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!