MY PROGRESS PHOTOS SO FAR ...

Here are my progress photos so far ... part two, i did do a post on my progress five weeks back. The first picture is end of June 2013, the second five weeks ago, and the third today!

I was a skinny teen ( possibly too skinny, a ballet dancer with a anorexic mother who somehow pushed her unhealthy views of food onto me!) I never ate. Uni started, I met girls my age at the time who actually ate, and got into cooking, gained a few pounds and looking back looked amazing, but I didnt think so. When I finished uni i went into the bar trade and managed a bar, worked hard played harder! no time for food, just work and alcohol! Then I fell pregnant with my now four year old son ... in a nut shell: bad pregnancy, bed bound , alot of weight gained! since he was born I have tried all kinds of diets, and quick fixes and fads .... until this year, after I had meningitis in march I felt the need to become healthy. I joined MFP found out I UNDERATE! and that is when the that little light bulb pinged! Upped my cals, eat clean and sweat lots! here are my photos so far ... not done yet!

weightlossNEW_zps67ec2621.gif

weightlossnew2_zps13585496.gif

Replies