25 y/o, need to loose 30-40lbs need friends! :(

Options
Hi everybody!

Im usually good at starting a weight loss journey but i VERY VERY easily fall out of the wagon. My weight usually fluctuates and we all know that YOYO dieting is not good for anyone. I am 25 years old and right now, i am at my highest weight of 147 lbs. I am 5'2 in height and i am looking forward to loose 30-40 lbs or to at least reach 110-115lbs. I need friends here on myfitness pal so i can be more motivated and seek help when im feeling lost. I started the Blogilates 90 day meal plan today and looking forward to reach my goal weight. Lets do this for real! :)

Replies

• klr291
    klr291 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey, just added you. 25 too and similar in weight and goal. Let's do this!xx
  • I accepted your request! :) thanks for adding me. Do you have a set time frame? And yes! We can definitely do this!
  • klr291
    Options
    I sure do... getting married 18th July, and my first dress fitting is 18th Jan - eek! Its suddenly coming round quick! How about you? xx
  • Wow! Best wishes to you! Im getting married on 2015 so we're more on the planning side first. ☺ But im sure you're going to be a wonderful bride! We gotta keep on pushing ourselves to reach our goals! :D
  • WeeBelle123
    WeeBelle123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 and 5'2 as well!
  • klr291
    Options
    Congratulations!!! ;) ????

Absolutely! We can do this!! :)

I literally just ordered my dress on sat - eek!!!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 20 in 8 days, 5'2", and am around 155lbs right now, I've lost 28lbs but at my lowest in my weight loss journey have lost 41lbs, I had a bad patch recently but I'm over it and working on getting under 145lbs for the military at the moment. My ultimate goal weight is ~125lbs. I say approximately cause I have no clue how I'll look when I get there. Oh and I have a log in streak of 271 days so I am definitely accountable to help keep others on track :smile:
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! You sound so much like me!

I'm 24 years old, 5'4 and 152 pounds looking to get down to 115-120. I also fall off the wagon very easily. I've lost count of how many times I've started on a new "journey."
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! Will be happy to be yr fitnesspal. Just sent you an invitation.
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • WeeBelle123: i already did! :) thanks

Klr291: woohoo! Let me know how everything goes on your first fitting! :)

Mellyish: nice! Keep it up! You're doing a great job :)

Nikki_dw: lol tell me about it! Ugh. I lose motivation very easily too, thats why im glad i found the MFP community haha!

AniaFi: I accepted it already! Thank you :) we can do this!

Brittamh: will do :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 and also my goal is to lose aprox 30 more lbs. ;)
  • Will do, lovely!
  • sygirl101
    sygirl101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 and in a similar boat. I just sent you a friend request. Let's all do this together!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hiya im Mon :) my ultimate goal is to lose around 50 (13 gone allready) :)

im pretty active on here, specially through the week :)
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    27 and have lost 5 of the 30lbs I want to lose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • jenyzmcc
    jenyzmcc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 25, 5"4 and looking to lose around 30lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • rawanjg
    rawanjg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am 24 years i just joined i need to lose 20 lbs
    Lets morivate each other ;)
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old and I am 5'1. I understand the trouble when it comes to how hard it is to diet at our height. I definitely am in need of more friends on MFP. Best of luck to you!
  • cassandra108
    Options
    You are so lucky to be in your 100's though. I'm 19 at 5'0 or 5'1 I don't really know I just know I'm super short and I weigh 226 . But I see that it says you lost 30lbs how did you do it. Cause I'm unemployed and is doing high school online. Im about to graduate soon and i need to lose weight like really really bad!! its hard for me to even eat some days cause there's nothing there so please help me please!!.