New from Michigan

Options
Hi. I'm Elise. I joined today after looking around the web at different sites and such. I'm on here to lose over 100lbs. Sounds intimidating, but I'll just go slow and things should be ok.

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am from Michigan (12 south of the Mighty Mac) and I recently moved to North Dakota. Please feel free to add me. I have over 100 lbs to lose as well.
  • chrissylynn80
    Options
    It really isn't so scary. I lost 150lbs before but i did it slowly over 5 years. Once you start the first 50 to 70 melt off. Its the plateau thats a pain.
  • alexrenner2013
    alexrenner2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    the first hundred will come off so easily in such a short time. someone im friends w on here lost over 100 lbs in 5 months which is truly impressive. I feel as if it shouldn't be a problem
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I just moved to the Grand Rapids area =)
  • toomuch4u2c
    Options
    Hello all

I have had this profile for a long time but never actually logged on until this evening. I am finally ready to lose weight the right way. My goal is to lose about 130 lbs....and keep it off. Im finally ready to change the way I eat and get to a healthy size. I want to look and feel good when I get into my thirties :) I'm addicted to pizza and love junk food so this is going to be challenging, but I am up for it. I exercise a lot so that part of this journey will not be a problem, I just need to change the way I eat & try and get myself to like fruits and veggies. Anyhow I am in Monroe.
  • hddeuce1966
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • shirieshipp
    shirieshipp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trust me it may seem like a lot, but if you keep up the hard work it will pay off! I need to lose over a hundred pounds also. So far I am down 10 pounds in 8 days :) I am trying to follow the biggest loser plan so far its working :)
  • hddeuce1966
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. I lost 50 last year took my profile picture, then gained it all back. I'm leaving the picture up as motivation. I'm in a much better place physically. Now I can go all the way. I was not physically able to even walk without severe pain so I lost the 50 without exercising at all. Now look out. 6 months in bed and now I'm getting better everyday.FINALLY. I would love more friends to join me on this journey to better health, both physically and emotionally.
  • prukatt
    prukatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan as well, downriver area.