Really motivated and need some pals

Options
Hi guys, I've rejoined yet again, but this time something is different! I'm really going to do this! I have recently joined a gym and manage to go 3 times a week so far, and slim 6 DVD set has just arrived and I completed the first session hooray! Normally I can't get through them. So diet is in check.. Exercise in check.. I need to lose 2 stone, on a mission.. Any body coming t join me? Who says slow down at 50??? I'm just warming up!,, :)

Replies

• IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If you're motivated, can put up with sarcastic support, then I'm your girl :)
  • LLT57
    LLT57 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello,

Well done for getting started again.

I just re-started my regime yesterday. You can add me if you want to.

Lea
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, just 10 years older! No need to slow down, the results are not good.

Just started again myself so add me if you want.

There are so many posts on this forum that it is quite difficult to get to know individual people. I'm also looking at a few groups to join as well - then can follow the posts a bit easier. Have just joined one for over 60's, and saw one for over 50's as well.

Jen
  • shirieshipp
    shirieshipp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You can do anything you set your mind to no matter what your age it! As long as you got the motivation you can do it!!! you got it girl!!
  • athena1779
    athena1779 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I saw this forum and I am looking for some women close to my age group (40 or so :ohwell: ) who are not unlike myself. I am looking for motivation to keep me on track. I normally eat well and exercise on regular basis and maintain my weight. However, over the summer I had knee surgery and even though I recovered well, I am having trouble getting rid of the weight, in fact I have gained. I know how to take it off, I know it takes hard work and dedication. I need support and someone who is looking toward the same goals. I have a husband who works out and can eat anything he likes and he is a bad influence.

I hope you are my girls!
  • chriscut101
    Options
    For sure:)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It's never too late! :D
  • irishiwerethin
    irishiwerethin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me, I just looked up how many pound 2 stone was and I'm right there with you! I am trying to lose 35-40 pounds, so , more like 2.5 stone any how, also looking to stay motivated :)
  • janisbrede
    janisbrede Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 something and have put on quite a bit of extra weight over the past 10 years. With husband and kids who enjoy eating out my diet has really been on the downslide. Looking for women in the same age bracket for mutual support and suggestions.
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome back girly! I would love to gain and give support. Add me :)
  • weightlossfeb2014
    Options
    Hey, I'm totally motivated and I'm looking to lose the weigh this time I have pcos and really need some friends and motivation to help me lose weight for my big even in the summer :D x
  • Sjc143
    Options
    Hello, Fabulous People!!! :D

I'm a newbie *hugs*

I need to lose weight. Major.

Thank you kindly in advance :)
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have fun friends - I am on every day and like to be supportive x
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    yup count me in the support is a must have to succeed whether its from family or friends :smile:
  • montreal_wanderers
    Options
    I think you can do it. Motivate yourself by reiterating how important your goals are. Ask yourself, how bad do you want it. I think more importantly it is about taking small steps. You can't be at the top of a mountain without climbing the first part. Step-by-step gets you there. Good luck!!!
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me girl! In the same boat!
  • afiallo
    afiallo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome Back