Professional Pictures Redone a year later, 168 - 115lbs

Options

Replies

• 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations, you look beautiful!! Your doggie is adorable too!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful idea. You look so great, like a model from the sixties and the photography is great too- very professional !
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • Run50nutter
    Options
    Well Done, you look fantastic
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ' the incredible shrinking lovely girl!" You look fantastic. Well done, you!!!xx
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Your weight loss is great, but what I immediately noticed wasn't the smaller version of you, but the more straight version.
    You keep your back straight, your posture is proud and high, your shoulders aren't hanging anymore. Just from these pictures I suppose your self confidence got a high boost!
    Well done :-)
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! My dog (Beagle) was on steroids 4 times over the last year. She got pretty big. She lost 4 lbs. about same percentage as I did. It is hard for them to diet when 4 of us live in the house, her bowl is empty and she is acting like she never ate. Once I got them to understand nobody was to feed her but me, it helped. 1 cup twice a day. Vet told me, lb for lb, beagles eat more of their body weight in food than any other breed. That is why dog food companies use beagles first to test dog food. If they will not eat it, they scrap it.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Well done, great transformation :flowerforyou:
  • CarynMacD
    Options
    Lovely transformation.... you look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! And thank you everyone else as well :)
    It really helped because I was still feeling huge, but seeing the difference helped my self esteem a lot!
    Makoce, I am glad you were able to take photos to see how you truly look. The mirror can reflect a false image in those who may have body image issues. People tend to accept this false image as reality because of the old belief that a mirror holds the truth. However, when people with image issues see themselves in photos, their perception is completely different from that in the mirror. Again, I am happy that you discovered your true self.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You've done so well- applause for you and your dedication!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Any dog lover will tell you that the best thing about them is that they love you no matter what. It is great to see that you have become the fabulous looking person that your dog always knew you were.
  • sonofebbe
    Options
    Can't really tell if the dog lost any weight, but it looks happy
  • pvoss1
    pvoss1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! So good that you did these pictures ;)
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Wow that is a great comparison!!
    Congrats pretty girl!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Is it just me or does the dog look skinnier too? LOL
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    congrats!! You look wonderful... and so does your furbaby!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your words everyonr they are all inspiring and kind!!
  • samco66
    samco66 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    great job beautiful, you look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!