Starting over...

Options
I had used this sight for months, it was great. I had learned so much from it. At the time I was trying to lose weight because I was going on a vacation and wanted to look good...the problem was that it wasnt long tern. I went on vacation, came back home and went right back to my old ways. Stopped eating healthy, stopped portion control. stopped working out. Needless to say, I gained back what I had lost and then some!

This time, I'm doing it for ME. Not some silly vacation. My head is in it for he right reasons. Today I'm picking up where I stopped. I'm ready to do this!!

509371.png

Replies

• cindymccauley
    Options
    I can't even tell you how many times I've done exactly that! I'm hoping with the help of this site that this is the last time I will have to do it!
  • Sierrasmommy
    Options
    I also just started over so i understand right where you are coming from. I did my dieting, lost teh weight, and then for no reason took a break for a few days and never came back. This time I am hoping to stick it out. Good luck to you!!!
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    You are definitely "preaching to the choir" here, as most of us have started over many times. You did it before so you know you CAN lose the weight! At least starting over is starting, we all have to start somewhere! Good Luck!
  • jennarae444
    Options
    Here I go again....My head is in the right place too and I have a Buddy to be on this journey with me. Actaully she is taking off out of the gates like a Champ so I am excited that maybe THIS TIME i will see some results and not "quit" on myself!
    Good Luck to you all too!

Love this site!
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just started over today as well, this time for good i need to lose the weight i gained back in the last few months :( Good luck with your weight loss :)
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm very excited to get started. Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just started back this week. But am finding it hard to fight the cravings for the salty fatty foods I had gotten used to eating whenever I wanted. I gain 10 pounds back since I fell off the wagon back in May! I want to lose the 10 pds plus 10 more before the end of the year.
  • kathy_l
    Options
    I hear you and am nodding my head along. I just signed up here yesterday to get me back on track and reach those goals hopefully for the last time. This looks like a great place to start over with. Best of luck to you.