Getting started, need some inspiring friends!

Options
I'm very much a beginner, and I have high hopes. I'm doing it this time. I'm making the commitment. I need friends to help encourage me to get my *kitten* up and work, as well as tell me how stupid my excuse for eating that doughnut is! I'm looking for like-minded people, and those that are beginners like I am. Thanks guys!

Replies

• phostose
    Options
    I am a beginner as well, it's only been 5 days for me so far. Feel free to add me!
  • Mayhaila1
    Options
    Iyaa, Just added you! im beginning again after losing 50lbs because i ended up putting most of it back on again! We can do this!:D
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I always seem to be beginning again LOL but not this time!!!!
  • fit4lifemomof4
    fit4lifemomof4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner too!!! Iv'e had 4 kids and all the weight I gained after with each of them I kept on. My oldest is 8 and I'm sick of being chunky, I'm ready to make this change forever. Add me I guess? I just joined and I'm still trying to figure all this out.
  • Riot_Summers
    Options
    Hey there. I'm starting over here as well. I was down to 123 lbs and got pregnant. My husband and I welcomed our little girl 6 weeks ago yesterday. I was up to 180 and am down to 153 today. I used to be a personal trainer before I became a teacher, so I know I can do this... it's just staying motivated despite sleepless nights! Feel free to add me!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm still trying to get the hang of this, but I'm always interested in friends. We all do better with friends for support and accountability
  • JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I am not "new" to weight loss, but I never sticked to it. I really want a lifestyle change for myself and I would love to have more inspiring friends to talk to :)
  • jaylynn001
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well...lol. I just had the lap band done on July 29, 2013 so I thought this would be the perfect way to count the calories and keep me on track...Really need some like minded friends.. ADD ME
  • marshylovly
    marshylovly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I myself in encouragement so we can help each other out. As long as we are friends we can support each other.:wink::wink:
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I got diagnosed with high blood pressure at the beginning of October and that's what it took for me! Good luck on your journey :)
  • hroberts9519
    Options
    Just starting here - any help or tips would be a great help :)
  • jessikin27
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! IM STARTING OVER AGAIN AGTER GOING FROM 210 TO 130 IM BACK TO 165!! TE DO THIS :)
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 3 months in and it's gone by so fast. I have wonderfully motivating friends on MFP. You can do it!
  • patriciaoreo
    Options
    feel free to add me. i'm just starting *again* but i want to do it right this time, i figure a community would make it easier.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too, i am trying to start again for the last time! :)
  • stefb313
    Options
    I quit for four months. Definitely committed this time! I just need some support! :)
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new (not new to the dieting world but new to MFP). I have been up and down so much but I feel like this time I can really lose the weight down to my goal. Anybody else please add me! I am in need MFP friends!
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI - I am starting again and always welcoming positive MFP friends for this Lifestyle Change. Provide encouragement, get tips to listen and be heard - and to remember to smile :)

Those looking to add to their network as well ~ ADD me
  • terrib_2002
    terrib_2002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also would love to have some inspiring companions along this journey too!! I have a lot of weight to shift and need to have someone to share with... Add me!!
  • bradenappleton
    Options
    I'm totally stealing this idea! I need more friends as well to motivate me:tongue: