friends with similar goals (loose 20 lbs/11 kg)

Options
Hi there,

I'm starting all over... AGAIN. Hopefully its the last time. I want to get fit, healthy, drink at least 2 liter of water. My goal is to end up happy.

My Goal is to loose 20 lbs / 11 kg to reach 120 lbs / 56 kg.

Please add me, if you share a similar goal. I'm a vegeterian since April and 5"9 / 175 cm and a female from Germany with plans on leaving someday. More on my profile.

I'm looking forward to friend requests, talking and motivating each other.
Tapilo :):)

Replies

• pinkaction00
    Options
    Oh I dream of Living in Germany!! I'm from America.......
    I'm new on this, but I really really like it already. I will be posting a lot and do look for motivation or support, mainly hoping to see other people posting as well to know I'm not in this alone. My goal is to reach 115 LB, currently(this morning) I weighed myself and I'm 122.6 LB so I have 8 LBS to lose, but they're hard!! Oh and I'm 5'7 by the way. My job requires a lot of walking so that's perfect for me I guess:)
  • Tapilo
    Tapilo Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you for adding. Thats an interesting goal :) wish you all the best and a good time. :)

Is there anybody else with a similar goal?
  • paularhiatt
    paularhiatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 17lbs to lose, would love for someone to help keep me in line also.
  • rasp35
    rasp35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi There

I have 20lbs to lose too!

I have struggled with my weight ever since I can remember and have tried all the fad diets. I am calorie counting but trying to eat as few carbs as I can by making healthier substitutions.
    I live in Canada but am originally from Wales and used to be a Vegetarian but am now a meat eater.

I would love to help give you support as I need all the encouragement I can get too!

I'm 5ft 5in and 162lbs at my first weigh in which was 3 days ago.

We Can do it!!!! :-)