Getting started, need some inspiring friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll reply with a wink and smile. I'm kind of like that sergeant off full metal jacket, only I scream pure awesomeness.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I'm a beginner as well. ;) I log in daily. Feel free to add me. Check out my profile.
  • XtremeShawty
    XtremeShawty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YOUUUU CAN DO IT!
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner myself! I am very active on the site though and comment a lot! I try to be supportive. I have about another 129 pounds to lose myself.

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll reply with a wink and smile. I'm kind of like that sergeant off full metal jacket, only I scream pure awesomeness.

HA HA HA!! Nice. I like this...
  • livinglifeloud
    Options
    Thanks so much. guys! It's so encouraging to have so many people reach out with positive attitudes! I think I have all of y'all added, if not, send me a request! We can do this!! :)
  • ElectricDragon
    ElectricDragon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It's my start here too! I lost about 55 pounds without MFP, but I think this will be very important in my weightloss journey going forward!

All the best!

We can do it!
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    my first start date- add me also
  • Sandysfree
    Sandysfree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My first day on here! I am excited to join this group! I have already lost 10 pounds and I know being here will help me to move forward and reach my goal. 70 to go!! Please add me. Anyone and everyone!! We can encourage each other on our journey's!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm very much a beginner, and I have high hopes. I'm doing it this time. I'm making the commitment. I need friends to help encourage me to get my *kitten* up and work, as well as tell me how stupid my excuse for eating that doughnut is! I'm looking for like-minded people, and those that are beginners like I am. Thanks guys!

Welcome to MFP!
    I'm Jenny. I started MFP 18 months ago after my youngest was born.
    I have 6 children, 15, 14, 12, 7, 7, and 20mo. I gained 100 pounds when I had the twins.

My biggest thing was to start slow. Make several easy changes instead of one huge one dropping everything "bad" in your diet. If it makes you miserable it is more likely to fail. A lot of times you can replace things with healthier low calorie items like Berries instead of Cinnamon rolls in my case ( 500 calorie Cinnamon Rolls at that) My biggest fail was Mountain Dew.

I love the gym. Zumba is a blast but I'm one of those people that seem to lose weight better just walking ( granted I walk with the baby on my back) I'd love to help any way I can. Just send a message if you have any questions or need help with anything.