No More Excused -- Week 50!!!!!

Options
Another great week as a group, I am amazed at the great results week after week!!!!

Amanda and Erbs get the biggest loser honors for this week. Lets go with 2 challenges this week in honor of it being week 50.

As for me, I still did have not run in the last 2 weeks, and my results are showing it. Need to get back to the routine.

MFP-51.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! Congrats to the losers. Thanks for the chart Jack. Talk to y'all later. Off to work for me and then boot camp. Have a great day!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot to weigh in on here :( weighed in Monday at 234. Surpassed my first mini goal of 20 lbs :)
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack and congrats to all the losers.

Hope everyone has a great active week. Hawkeye
  • erbs
    erbs Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack!!

Everyone keep up the great work! :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Thanks'
    smwert
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all you do. It's been a tough ten days. Fell of all the wagons.... didn't get to the gym three times last week, not sure I'll get three sessions in THIS week, drank more Chardonnay than I should have. Grrrrr.......

I keep counting my calories, posting them, staying within my limits, but know that I will not reach my goals without getting to that gym.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Jack, the chart looks wonderful, great job! Thanks!

I have no idea what challenges you have all been doing but I would like to challenge you all to exercise at least 15 minutes per day. It can be a simple walk, stretches at home or whatever not. Maybe you already do this so make it a bigger challenge to yourself.

Have a great week everybody!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...I have a busy day today, a lot of tying so I had to miss my class. I plan to do either the 30 Day Shred or my new 10 minute DVD dancing series. Today is a weight training day at boot camp so I may try to get to the gym and do the Nautilus circuit. Tomorrow hubby and I will go to the awards ceremony at my youngest son's school. He made the A-B honor roll. Then it is our date day. We plan on driving out Highway 11 and going on a hike to look at the fall leaves and then have lunch somewhere. We don't go out at night while the kids are home so we try to take a date day once a month or so for ourselves. Hope you all have a great day.

Amanda...Thanks for the challenges.
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, Tammy...that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself and congrats to your son!

Amanda - I accept your challenge. Fortunately or unfortunately - however you look at it - I usually get my 15 mins in doing housework. Trying to figure out how to balance everything with the baby.

Team: Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and next week. It is my first full day back at work tomorrow. I am really having a hard time with leaving the baby. :sad: I could use your support and encouragement. I definitely don't want to eat away my feelings like I used to.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

See you back for weigh in day!:wink:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    This week was a good week. On Mon and Wed did C25K and went to step aerobics, had a burn of just over 1200 cals. On Tues I did level 2 of BL Power Sculpt. Did a light well wanted to be light 30 min treadmill workout today. I warmed up for 5 min, then every minute I upped the incline until I hit 12, then downed the incline every min. I tell you 9-12 incline was killer, good thing I only did for a minute. Ended up burning just over 300 cals, and went around 1.25 miles. Hope to finish week 5 of C25K tomorrow.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Forgot to thank you Jack for the chart. Everyone is doing awesome.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Wow, Tammy...that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy yourself and congrats to your son!

Amanda - I accept your challenge. Fortunately or unfortunately - however you look at it - I usually get my 15 mins in doing housework. Trying to figure out how to balance everything with the baby.

Team: Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and next week. It is my first full day back at work tomorrow. I am really having a hard time with leaving the baby. :sad: I could use your support and encouragement. I definitely don't want to eat away my feelings like I used to.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

See you back for weigh in day!:wink:

My baby is ten but I remember that feeling. I had a hard time leaving mine in the nursery at church. I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow. Hope you have a great first day back at work:smile:
  • tamelab
    Options
    This will be a crazy busy weekend for me so I may not see y'all til Monday. We have a Halloween stroll tonight, soccer, pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on Saturday and then Scarowind's on Sunday. I'll try my best to eat well and get active. Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Been quiet on the forum, send me those weigh ins everyone.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Not a huge loss but a loss nonetheless.

I attribute this to a couple of naughty days coupled with zero time in the gym.

I'm glad I didn't gain.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    233 :)
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    148.00 - a little bit down (despite the weekend of over indulging)
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a great weekend but had no excerise and did not eat well.

Had Halloween on Friday here, then my son's bday party on Saturday. Ate and drank to much. lol Then had a relaxing pigout day yesturday. Today is Monday, time to get back on track. Did BL Boot camp today for a 303 cal burn, and will try to make it to step aerobics tonight. Son is in school today, then has hockey (first one, first time) at 4 in Foam Lake, so hopefully will get back in time to make it to aerobics for 730.

Going to have somewhat of a relaxing day, so some laundry, and some running around downtown. Try to burn those calories that I consumed this weekend. Don't really think I can expect to lose this week, hope to get back to what I weighed in on Friday.