I'm looking for people to help me stay on track

Options
I have lost 17 lbs so far using this app! I have 20 more pounds to go. I just would like to find friends who are in the same boat as me. I am stuck with healthy fast meals. It would be nice to get advice from other people on what they are eating so that I don't feel like I'm eating the same thing everyday.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi! I still have some weight to lose also. I try to log everyday and have an open profile. I sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • saralikn
    Options
    Hi! I also have had some success, and some stagnation. Ugh, meal planning. I struggle with time management and planning for meals so that I'm not famished enough at any point in the day to binge. I have about 20lbs to go myself, so maybe we can cheer each other on!
  • devan0621
    Options
    :smile: Hello Everyone! I have been using this program on and off since September and have lost 8lbs. Now that I can actually see
    my weight come off , I love to track my meals and exercise!! I am now cautious to the things that I eat and like to exercise more. I have the mind set to take this journey one day at a time.I still have a long ways to go, but I know that with support, I will make it!
  • devan0621
    Options
    This is a challenge for me too. I am learning to plan for the next day. It is not easy but just take it one day at a time. Remember to think of the goal that you are trying to achieve. I hope this helps :)