AAAHHHHH Im Stressed!!! Need suggestions!

Options
Ok this is off the weight loss topic but its a secret to everyone around me! I applied for a new job with a realy good organization (University of Utah Go Utes). I had my first interview with a supervisor there last friday had a second "peer" interview on Monday. I feel like I totaly rocked it but am feeling very insecure. I want the job so bad and all I have is time to sit here and think. At my current job (receptionist) I sit for hours with nothing to do but think. Its driving me insane!!!! How long could it take for them to make the decision. The supervisor was not there on Monday so I do not have a time frame to go off. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Replies

• norton84
    Options
    Wait at least one week later after the intreview. After week later, do a follow up. In the mean time, I will send a thank you card to HR (to suck uo a little) and keep your name in the air, while they interview other candiates.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's easy-

EXERCISE helps relieve stress:wink:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    relax, they probably have a ton of interviews...and the majority of them are going to suck! I just went through the interview process to hire a safety guy at work...and let me tell you do the weirdos come out of the woodwork...give them time to get through the duds...wittle down their list and then make a decision...it's not easy on their end either...it's always good to have a plan B too