Great job!!
  • knot_enough
    knot_enough Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    keep it up! you look great!
  • knot_enough
    knot_enough Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What kind of diet and exercise are you doing?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Me Too!!! Took exactly 8 weeks. Want to join me in another 20lbs before Christmas?
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    How are you guys losing 20 lb in 8 weeks?
  • Joe_pat
    Options
    How did you reduce it!! Great. Did you take exercise or expert advice?
  • shankar_coretrim
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great! Seeing the success that you have now, I can say that you really worked hard to find the <a href="http://www.coretrim.com">best weight loss diet</a>. Goodluck and looking for more improvement from you!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal and a fitness program called Kosama. It uses different exercises such as kettle bells, kickboxing, TRX bands, plyometrics, and good old sit-ups and push-ups:happy:

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • joepayer
    Options
    Here are a couple more before afters.

joetransformb_zps7de67d62.jpg

joetransforms_zps80f99ac4.jpg
  • joepayer
    Options
    bump
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look great! I have lost 18 lbs in 4 weeks which goes to show HOW BAD I was eating before! Going to start exercising this week. Hope to lose 2 lbs a week so by Christmas I am 37 lbs lighter.
  • joepayer
    Options
    Good job. If you are building muscle you might not loose at the same rate. But you will eventually burn more calories per day if you have a little more muscle.
  • lettinganago
    lettinganago Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference! I also hope to lose 20 pounds in 8 weeks any advice?
  • joepayer
    Options
    Log everything. My biggest problem is volume. The amount of calories I was consuming is ridiculous. Knowing is half the battle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!