I've lost 56.6% of my total body wt in 26 months :)

Options

Replies

• cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and practical advice.
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story!! Congrats on everything... You look great! :-)
  • robinsondel
    Options
    Wow.....just WOW! I just started on my stop being fat quest and I love seeing stories like yours. That's amazing! Congratulations!

I did find this part interesting: " then I also become the friend that "cant" participate in their eyes."

With a lot of things, I'm that friend now, but on the other end of the scale, like a lot of my close friends are avid outdoor enthusiasts, and one of them even made the comment a couple weeks ago that they'd be glad when I get the weight off so I can participate like I used to.
  • cassandrac915
    cassandrac915 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nice. :)
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow -- what an inspiring, motivating and JOYFUL story! Thanks for sharing!!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Congratulations on your accomplishment and all the hard work and determination. I am working on my own success story and your post has strengthened my resolve. Thank you.
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing story! You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!!
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow.....just WOW! I just started on my stop being fat quest and I love seeing stories like yours. That's amazing! Congratulations!

I did find this part interesting: " then I also become the friend that "cant" participate in their eyes."

With a lot of things, I'm that friend now, but on the other end of the scale, like a lot of my close friends are avid outdoor enthusiasts, and one of them even made the comment a couple weeks ago that they'd be glad when I get the weight off so I can participate like I used to.

Even though I started out as the big friend I am now a lot smaller than most of my friends and they love to eat, so when they want to have a girls night out it makes it a bit challenging for them, I still participate in moderation I just don't ruin my whole week in the process :smile:

And yes I have also made new friends that are very physically active, and they get me, its nice to have others out there that understand the new me too :smile:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! Your story is so inspiring and reminds me not to give up!
  • NoTry_JustDo
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic Achievement. Congratulations on your loss.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
    You are very inspiring!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing and you look SO much younger. Congratulations.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Wow what an achievement. Congratulations. So impressed. You look AMAZING!!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congrats.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration and an amazing transformation! What a gift you have given to your children -- their mom!! I have recently done the same and it's amazing to have that! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • Xanne
    Xanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful and inspiring story; it was just what I needed to read first thing this morning, to get me back on track! You are really amazing! I love your before and after pictures!! I am so happy for you, and congratulate you a thousand times over for having the determination to stick with your plan. I'm sorry that it took a loss to motivate you, but I'll bet your grandma is looking down on you with a huge smile on her face! And what a wonderful example you are for your children! WTG!!! You rock!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Wow, what an amazing inspiration you are! Thank you so much for sharing, and congratulations
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • Gingycat40
    Gingycat40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG. Girlie... such a wonderful and inspiring story.... Way to Go.. proud of you..and such an inspiration !!!!

I am in my journey now..... thanks you made me SMILE..!!! YOu look freaking AWESOME !!!!!

^..^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!